• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgunner

This looks like Wenger’s last season.

We need Milan to finish the job now. Unfortunately we can’t scramble for anything anymore. We need to go through this for Wenger to leave.

At this rate, Brighton will finish the job and Wenger will be sleeping with the fishes at the bottom of the pier afterwards.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Pathetic performance. City was good but doesn't change the fact we were awful. Not necessarily all the way through awful but it doesn't matter what else you do on the pitch if you defend like that. Atrocious defending.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

City done what they needed to do in the first half. City had one clean sheet in 11 league games. And we couldn't score a penalty.

Guys, ladies, and everyone in between let tonight end here and now. Don't do it to yourself.

SupremeClientele

Could see us going 30 years without winning the league. Wenger's already on 14 years. The last previous long term dry spell was 18 years. Might finish 14th next season. Could be relegated the next. No manager will be able to fix the dross that runs through this squad quickly. This type of operation takes years, and years, and years.

It's like tying to get rid of toxins in the colon, after a decade of nothing but junk food. It takes a long time to get all that **** out. The next manager has an awful job on his hands.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
You couldn't have predicted that at the start of the season

I predicted it when they announced the resigning and all through the summer. GO back check my posts, you find me saying things like next season is gonna be a doozy, next season is gonna be fun...etc.

Frankly, I can't see how anyone could have been blind to it.

Marmaduke

It would be a bitter pill but sometimes you have to change a paradigm. At least we'd finally give other teams a reason to hate us.
I would take playing ugly for a bit. Then you can't blame that approach given they go toe to toe against Barca and Madrid every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom