• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ivan you bald c**t do something ffs. Wenger won't quit just make him go in summer ffs

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Could see us going 30 years without winning the league. Wenger's already on 14 years. The last previous long term dry spell was 18 years. Might finish 14th next season. Could be relegated the next. No manager will be able to fix the dross that runs through this squad quickly. This type of operation takes years, and years, and years.

It's like tying to get rid of toxins in the colon, after a decade of nothing but junk food. It takes a long time to get all that **** out. The next manager has an awful job on his hands.
£400m well spent should see us challenge within two seasons.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Man United survived a horrible patch (by their lofty standards) and are still No. 1 commercially. You're in SA dude, you know how many Arsenal supporters are down there even.

There is an element of truth in what you are saying. It’s exactly why the board persists with Arsène Wenger in my opinion. Despite the discontent.

But I hope that their narrow selfish interests are now under threat and they do what is required. The irony is that they themselves need to be binned.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't see it but hopefully the board pull the trigger tonight. Wenger is too far gone, he's not turning this mess around now. Would happily take Ancelotti as caretaker until the end of the season and we get a new man in.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Yeah cause in 2 years you're gonna remember this game as much as getting ****ing spanked in the anus 6-0 by Chelsea?

Get real.

You're right. We get thrashed so much that it's hard to keep track.

I do believe that we will remember this match, though. Because if our manager has any degree of self-awareness, it will be his last.

Malky

Established Member
Who would have thought we'd be closer to Burnley than Sp**s at the beginning of March?
People defend Wenger on here with the " squad cost " nonsense and " Net Spend " bollocks! Now compare that to Dyche and Burnley?
This is truly awful this season, and on top of it all we've even ruined Aubameyang in one month, the lad was the definition of confidence when he arrived, but when he stepped up to take the penalty everyone could see he was missing it.

Reactions: A_G

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No need for a vote, clear to see most players can't be arsed to play for him anymore. Expect some of those lads will step it up again when we get a real manager in, others seem happy enough to collect their paycheck without having to put in too much effort.
If we get a financially backed decent manager,most of those players won't be at the club.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You have to wonder if some of these players will recover from this, most of them really tried for most of the game and really attacked City but we were just outclassed and embarrassed. They were better in quality and better tactically than us to the extent that it could be really demoralising to this group of players.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We had the same number of shots and the same number of shots on target. But a what a difference in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom