• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Oh yes I will. This week has been ultimate humiliation. It's even more humiliating that it's not 6-0. I'm glad you don;t feel it. It's not pleasant.
I don't understand you feel so humiliated. (in comparison)

This City team is MILES ahead of Chelsea at that time. Its no shame losing to this team, whereas the Chelsea game we were sort of expecting it would be close but then lose 6 ****ing 0.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I would take playing ugly for a bit. Then you can't blame that approach given they go toe to toe against Barca and Madrid every season.
I'll take anything if we win. But would be really funny to see the purists complain about us cheating and diving and fouling and generally gamesmanshipping.

Marmaduke

Less profits and further losses coming with us finishing 6th and trophyless.
Man United survived a horrible patch (by their lofty standards) and are still No. 1 commercially. You're in SA dude, you know how many Arsenal supporters are down there even.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That was a hard watch. The players look devoid of confidence and physically incapable. The FA Cup feels like ages ago but how do we go from that to this?

Ashybashy86

0-3 at half-time, and I didn't see a single tactical or personnel change. And that's with a game to play on Sunday. Great management that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand you feel so humiliated. (in comparison)

This City team is MILES ahead of Chelsea at that time. Its no shame losing to this team, whereas the Chelsea game we were sort of expecting it would be close but then lose 6 ****ing 0.

I'm glad you don't understand it, there's no need for you feel it. I'm not one that wants to share misery.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Wasteman Ivan should at least do secret voting to ask players if they want to continue play under Wenger.

No need for a vote, clear to see most players can't be arsed to play for him anymore. Expect some of those lads will step it up again when we get a real manager in, others seem happy enough to collect their paycheck without having to put in too much effort.

Marmaduke

0-3 at half-time, and I didn't see a single tactical or personnel change. And that's with a game to play on Sunday. Great management that.
We were creating chances 1st half. Throwing on youngsters to get slaughtered by city and a toxic half-empty stadium doesn't make any sense. Thats about the one thing Wenger certainly did right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom