• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We had the same number of shots and the same number of shots on target. But a what a difference in quality.
The difference is one team well drilled the other is not even bothered to defend that why city winning the title easily and we 6th embarrassingly 30 points behind

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What would have happened in an alternative universe where Auba scores the penalty and Otamendi gets sent off?
There's an infinite number of parallel universes, but there isn't one where a ref gives us a penalty and a sending off at the same time. Come on.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
As someone has said before - the PL is rigged. It's in City' favor. Only United can realistically compete but their squad building strategy isn't half as good as City's. Plus they have an inferior manager.

The rest of the teams - Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham will be competing for the CL spots for the foreseeable future. The money has ruined the league.
Poor Chelsea. Cheated by billionaires.

Marmaduke

It’s fine margins but ultimately not good enough.

We need more work to be done with our team and for that we need a new manager.

Wenger needs to go

City deserved the win certainly but with a bit of luck it could (and should) have been a 3-1 or 3-2. Makes no difference but better on paper and would be a more fair reflection of how we played.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think it will take at least a good 5 years. New players will also need time to gel. We are in big, big trouble.
If we get the tactical coach that we need,it's possible to gel much quicker. Look at City's defence playing like they've been together for years-that comes from intense training with good players. Pep inherited a decent spine,and added to it massively in personnel snd training.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If City win at the weekend, we'll be out of the title race mathematically. No matter what El Mummy says

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah but I learnt the metro so at least that part is ok. Food is ridiculously expensive.

I have been to that dinner cruise about two weeks ago. I will check the Global Village. Souq, do you mean Gold Souk? Which is the best place for live grill buffet?
Great to know that you used the metro.

Yes, gold souq. Global village is a must visit too. Great place to spend the evening, especially the weekend.

Also check out the Awir used car market. Humongous market and has very cool cars. Dubai autodrome also runs periodic deals for hot laps in super cars.

Live grill.. ABs barbecue on Sidra towers, Sheikh Zayed road is good value at about 30$ per person. Lal Qila is also a good place for Asian stuff.

Download the zomato and Talabat app and you'll find the best deals for eating out.

ptrcopp

It’s the entire team set up. We are split into 3/4 lines and those lines do not link up to make a team.
There were a few instances today where I thought we should have scored and with a better 1st or 2nd ball is would have been in a position to.
But it’s defensive positioning from front to back that’s the issues.

CJJ

Established Member
I'm glad we didn't make any subs btw. Youngsters didn't deserve that kind of atmosphere cause the first teamers bottle it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Shocked at that from you :eek:

Wenger's gone at the end of this season I absolutely guarantee it. We don't need to be wishing our team to lose.

I’m sorry but I just can’t anymore.

We going in circles here. No point in fighting for a CL spot in this state, under Wenger’s leadership

Nothing will change until Wenget goes. We need new management, a new board and some money spent.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Our stats really don’t look bad for the game at all. It seems stats are now taken as factual evidence on this site, so in reality we did quite well. FACT.

Possession
Home46%
Away54%
Shots
Home10
Away9
Shots on Target
Home5
Away5
Corners
Home6
Away1
Fouls
Home11
Away1

Malky

Established Member
We had the same number of shots and the same number of shots on target. But a what a difference in quality.
The difference was City switched into Auto pilot in the 2nd half, they were just seeing a job through. If they kept at the same intensity in the 2nd half then that could of been a route.

Marmaduke

Our stats really don’t look bad for the game at all. It seems stats are now taken as factual evidence on this site, so in reality we did quite well. FACT.

Possession
Home46%
Away54%
Shots
Home10
Away9
Shots on Target
Home5
Away5
Corners
Home6
Away1
Fouls
Home11
Away1
The odd one there is fouls... We commit basically 10x as many fouls at home?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We going in circles here. No point in fighting for a CL spot in this state, under Wenger’s leadership

Nothing will change until Wenget goes.
A CL spot would be good for the new manager, but I can't see this squad getting there. They're absolutely shot confidence wise.

fc honka

Possession
Home46%
Away54%
Shots
Home10
Away9
Shots on Target
Home5
Away5
Corners
Home6
Away1
Fouls
Home11
Away1

Stats mean ****, if your heart is not in the game.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Nothing will change until Wenget goes.
Only one reason for wanting CL - the cash

We haven't come near to winning it for many years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom