• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,754

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The best part about this result is that somehow rival fans will believe that this will earn Wenger an extension :lol:

Just watch

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Why though? Its not like xhaka passed it to a milan player, by the time the keeper kicks it out we are back in position.

We have sat back this whole second half against a terrible milan side, we should have won this 4-5. I will take the 0-2 but this game aint over with that scoreline.
It was a stupid shot. It's injury time and you're two goals up, no need to unnecessarily hand the other team the ball.

Had he made some kind of play and tried to get in a better position and shot, that would be fine. What he did though was just fücking stupid.

Gooner_girl14

Don't know where that came from, but so refreshing to see us look like a football team again! Everyone had solid performances, and we controlled the game fairly well after going ahead. Defended splendidly as a unit, Milan barely created clear cut chances.

Want to enjoy this positivity, but my God how has Welbeck gotten away as a football player for so long? He is a donkey.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Playing to form Atletico and Arsenal are the two best teams left in this by quite some distance. With Lacazette back for the next round we've got a really good chance of making the final if we avoid them in the draw.

Please tell me that if we win this Wenger won't again refuse to go out on a high?
You know he will get an extension

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Mikhy really has a knack for this competition doesn't he? anyway, well done lads, if you actually approach a game professionally, and if your old dog of a manager isn't lazy enough to actually do his job, things can happen.

also, dortmund losing at home is potentially huge. could probably leave Leipzig and Atletico as the most serious contenders

Marmaduke

Sad to see Chambers come off with an injury, because he's been doing a better job on the right than Bellerin and even if Welbeck didn't score, he worked his socks off the whole game.

Chambers actually did indeed do a good job out there. Of course Bellerin has got loads of potential but I really think half the hype is his speed...

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The attitude we show today we didn't Even show 50% of it against Brighton
Milan allowed us breathing space and the intensity was completely different. You can't really judge attitude when you're on top. Brightn made us shrink mentally. Milan wasnt capable of that because that's not what they do

Justin1986

Granit Xhaka best player on the pitch , calm and composed and mopped everything up , even the shot at the end was the bollocks, amazing what happens when other players stay in position around him

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Chambers actually did indeed do a good job out there. Of course Bellerin has got loads of potential but I really think half the hype is his speed...
Whenever Chambers goes up, he'll cross it in the box. As long as Bellerin can't do a simple thing like that, he shouldn't be playing. No use having a right back on the pitch who doesn't threaten his opponent.
Other than two bad clearances, Chambers had a good game tonight and overall offers more going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom