• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Of the Season

Who is the player of the season?

• Total voters

Newchange

Got to be Nacho. Our most consistent performer by far in both the bad games and good he always remained at an excellent level. 5 goals scored this season also points to his game improving. Kolasinac was expected to be the 1st choice left back but Nacho has put him in his place the way he did Gibbs.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Monreal's game has evolved as he's gotten older. He is the new Winterburn. He can play till he's 36-37 at a high level. He's just 32...can go on for 4 more years at current rate.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Monreal's game has evolved as he's gotten older. He is the new Winterburn. He can play till he's 36-37 at a high level. He's just 32...can go on for 4 more years at current rate.

There is nothing at all to suggest that this is the case. He's been consistent in an under performing side this season but like any player the wrong side of 30, he's physically in decline and can turn from consistent to a liability very fast.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I just replaced him with Welbeck, who deserves a shout to be fair to him.
I’m confident Welbeck and Xhaka would get more votes on a worst player of the season poll. They’re making up numbers on that list :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I know Ramsey has a lot of his model instgram page fan girls on this site but still I am extremely surprised he is beating the likes of Nacho and Özil.

I mean Ramsey has been excellent this second half of season and displayed the best form he has done in many years since the purple patch. However have people forgotten just how bad Ramseys performances were the first half of season? No way does Ramsey deserve it over our most consistent players throughout the season.

Wryer

Gosh, what a tough one to vote.
Change the title to "Flatter to deceive" and it will still be a valid poll.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
First 2 names that came to me were Ramsey & Nacho, I voted Ramsey. We've certainly had more bad then good so I can understand why those 2 popped up for many, having read the posts after I voted. Anyway, here's to a much better PL campaign next season!

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Voted for Ramsey because he stepped up when we needed him the most, arguably in the worst period under Wenger. He’s also putting up the numbers and is bound to score in EL final.

Nacho has a stong case, statistically he’s been great but considering we’re leaking goals left and right I just can’t name a defender as a player of the season. Deserves to go to the World Cup but unfortunately I don’t see it happening for him.

HBL

Established Member
Welbeck scored twice at the beginning of September and then had a run of 2 goals in 25 when he wasn't injured, his presence on the list in an good indicator of why this is Wenger's worst season.
Which is why we should use his good form now to try and get £20m in the summer for him. Love the guy but 15 goals in 76 league games is an awful return, he is a good squad player but I’m confident Nketiah/Nelson can do the squad rotation job he does and more within the coming years.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Which is why we should use his good form now to try and get £20m in the summer for him. Love the guy but 15 goals in 76 league games is an awful return, he is a good squad player but I’m confident Nketiah/Nelson can do the squad rotation job he does and more within the coming years.
I wonder if his recent run will give him the taste for goals, leading him to go somewhere he can play CF every week.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Too early imo, if someone put's in a master class to win us EL then that's enough to win the vote.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Welbeck scored twice at the beginning of September and then had a run of 2 goals in 25 when he wasn't injured, his presence on the list in an good indicator of why this is Wenger's worst season.
That there are some who think Xhaka has been better than Özil... Actually, they’re just protest votes. Erase him and his fluffers from the thread.

chessygoal

I know Ramsey has a lot of his model instgram page fan girls on this site but still I am extremely surprised he is beating the likes of Nacho and Özil.

I mean Ramsey has been excellent this second half of season and displayed the best form he has done in many years since the purple patch. However have people forgotten just how bad Ramseys performances were the first half of season? No way does Ramsey deserve it over our most consistent players throughout the season.
No one deserve it this season, Özil, Nacho, Ramsey they all massively underperformed at some point of this season. At least Ramsey has the "injury" excuse.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Voted for Ramsey because he stepped up when we needed him the mos
Can’t really say this for anyone, even Özil in a year when we’re around 13 points off of fourth place.

I haven’t decided on my vote yet for this reason, if a player can guide us to the Europa trophy then they’ll be getting my vote.

Barring that i’ll go for the player who has been the most consistent.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom