• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

caf77f09170425e98ba1477e489ef8e7.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting he thinks we’re not far away from a European Super League which will take place at the weekends while the league games are played during the week.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good article by Matt Hughes in the times on Wenger.

Here's the article for those who don't want to subscribe to the times, it's in the first post of this thread.
I honestly aim to live my life the way Wenger does, to be even a quarter of the man is something I strive to be. His attitude towards life and the way he interacts with other people is something I even envy at times. The way he gets up early, works out straight away, is always on time, prepares everything, his diet and how he treats everybody he knows is remarkable.

Good article by Matt Hughes in the times on Wenger.

Here's the article for those who don't want to subscribe to the times, it's in the first post of this thread.
I honestly aim to live my life the way Wenger does, to be even a quarter of the man is something I strive to be. His attitude towards life and the way he interacts with other people is something I even envy at times. The way he gets up early, works out straight away, is always on time, prepares everything, his diet and how he treats everybody he knows is remarkable.

Eat a salad every now and then fatty.

Not really difficult to wake up early, work out, be on time and eat healthy whilst being polite and respectful to those who deserve it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"All I can say as a neutral (a Palace fan) is that Arsène Wenger instilled a style of play that made me want Arsenal to win. For the last 20 years or so, I've been looking for Arsenal's result straight after Palace's, and the weekend's always been that bit happier if both Palace and Arsenal won."

This is someone commenting on an article about Wenger in the Guardian. This surely isn't the only person out there who's been affected by Wenger in this way, there are countless others. Away from the tangible achievements of Wenger's career there are many intangible ones that are just as significant in my opinion. This is just one of them: creating teams that overcame the tribalism of football and made the neutrals fall in love with them.

I could not be prouder to have had this man as our manager. I don't care about question marks and failings, I just think we've been so incredibly lucky to have had him. It might seem very frustrating sometimes to support Arsenal Football Club, but really it ain't so bad at all.

I can't put into words all of the immense feelings I've had for him down the years, all I can say is that i'm really going to miss him.

One Arsène Wenger.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Sucks that he never won a European Trophy or that in 20+ years he could never complete the full set of all English trophies. :(

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Seems like a good place to put a Wenger quiz. 22 questions on his 22 year reign in todays Guardian. I got 18 (no cheating)

Dont forget you'll have to amend the link as the site will change the URL by adding an accent and a capital A to Arséne.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/12/Arséne-wenger-quiz-arsenal-premier-league

Great quiz. Could have nailed it if not for that silly question about Player of the Month in Wenger's first month. I mean, who the hell would remember that? A couple of others were deductive reasoning.

Screen_Shot_2018-05-12_at_11.09.12_PM.png

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
15/22 for me.

What's beautiful about these moments, is that some people get to understand, some get to admit that this is an absolute giant of the game.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom