• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aleksandr Golovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

Can’t see it happening though I’d love if it did

If we wanted him it should have been find earlier

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Future KDB, would love for us to sign him but it feels very unlikely atm unless Ramsey is sold.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I hear such great things about him but must admit the few times I have watched him I do not see these great things. Admittedly that is all of 4 times now.

TBF, I was impressed with his appearance for Russia but the opposition were absolute toss.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

First offer from Juve.

Edit: Juve offered €17m + Bonus. CSKA want €25m.

Last edited:

FinnGooner

Established Member
Whoever goes after Golovin will find that the issue will be his wages. Russia has 17% fixed tax rate and Russian players aren't historically keen on moving away from Russia unless they get significantly more money. CSKA isn't exactly a poor club which means he is probably on pretty high wages already. So whoever goes after Golovin will have to provide him significantly higher wages to ensure higher net income because, no matter where he moves, his tax rate will increase massively. This makes the deal much more risky considering the fact that Russian players don't have exactly best track record in adapting outside Russia.

Stannis

This is only happening if Aaron is leaving imo

Fee will probs get higher and Golovin would want to start

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Whoever goes after Golovin will find that the issue will be his wages. Russia has 17% fixed tax rate and Russian players aren't historically keen on moving away from Russia unless they get significantly more money. CSKA isn't exactly a poor club which means he is probably on pretty high wages already. So whoever goes after Golovin will have to provide him significantly higher wages to ensure higher net income because, no matter where he moves, his tax rate will increase massively. This makes the deal much more risky considering the fact that Russian players don't have exactly best track record in adapting outside Russia.

This is apparently a huge issue with young Russian talent, they price themselves out of moves abroad as they earn a lot more than on a prospects/young talents wage elsewhere then end up stagnating in Russia.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Anything good he does is irrelevant when he's juiced on PEDs to the gills.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Surprised Juventus are going after him honestly.

I don't think he will manage the transition to a higher level. But I am open to being wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom