• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Looks like City will go for Pjanic or Kovacic instead.
Do you honestly think Juve is gonna sell a starter after getting Ronaldo? They're going after the CL this season and need every experienced player they have. No way Pjanic is going to City to play in rotation with Fernandinho and Gundogan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Do you honestly think Juve is gonna sell a starter after getting Ronaldo? They're going after the CL this season and need every experienced player they have. No way Pjanic is going to City to play in rotation with Fernandinho and Gundogan.
they open to sell him Alex Sandro and Rugani.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So who will Man City go for as a long-term Fernandinho replacement? There was talk of Fabinho, Fred and Jorginho, but with the latest development it looks like they've all gone to rivals. They can't go through another season wholly relying on Fernandinho staying fit, I wonder who it'll be. Weigl? He's hardly been in great form recently.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
So who will Man City go for as a long-term Fernandinho replacement? There was talk of Fabinho, Fred and Jorginho, but with the latest development it looks like they've all gone to rivals. They can't go through another season wholly relying on Fernandinho staying fit, I wonder who it'll be. Weigl? He's hardly been in great form recently.
Could see them bringing Leandro Paredes back from Russia. Similar aspects to his game as Jorginho & really was as highly rated before the move. He is being linked to Milan at the moment.

Sure Wilfred Ndidi will also be picked up by one of the big clubs quite soon. Maybe too limited for Pep.

Arsenio Venger

Chelsea is in financial trouble and still manage to sign Gonzalo Higuain, Jorginho and Sarri. We are signing the French Fellaini for 6m

Jorginho is the only good signing there but they’re paying way more than we did for Torreira, who’s probably better. Pepino is washed and I don’t give a **** about Sarri.

Windowlicker

Jorginho is the only good signing there but they’re paying way more than we did for Torreira, who’s probably better. Pepino is washed and I don’t give a **** about Sarri.
Wow so much nonsense, Higuain IS world class and Jorginho has proved a lot more than Torreira what are you on about. About Sarri well he was the most attractive manager available really and Chelsea got him. Im lookin at our rivals and they pay a little extra for TOP players ready to play NOW and to improve their team. I look at Mahrez and Jorginho and see two starters for us.

Arsenio Venger

Wow so much nonsense, Higuain IS world class and Jorginho has proved a lot more than Torreira what are you on about. About Sarri well he was the most attractive manager available really and Chelsea got him. Im lookin at our rivals and they pay a little extra for TOP players ready to play NOW and to improve their team. I look at Mahrez and Jorginho and see two starters for us.

Wow what, Higuain is washed not world class anymore, and when he was he was a choke artist. Napoli was trying to get Torreira to replace Joringho. Torreira provides what he does plus more defensively. Arsenal also got him because they paid extra to get him from Napoli.

Torreira is a starter for us now too.

And I don’t give a **** about Sarri. We got our guy.

benjamin86

Established Member
West Ham should be interesting going forward this season with the signings they've made.

Yarmolenko - Arnautovic - Anderson

Seems like it could be fun front 3 to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom