• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I actually see him wanting to stay here. Never complained about his role in the team and I doubt it would change now. Doesn't look like a money hungry bloke and playing in a team that has european football will certainly take center stage as opposed to Everton.
He's, in a way, a more attacking minded John O'Shea.

He hasn’t complained because for the majority of his time here he has been second choice striker. He’s third choice now, probably fourth if Perez stays.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Welbz has to think about his career now like Wilshere and Walcott did. Emery will ultimately say to him there's a few players ahead of him and you aren't going to be a regular starter.

If he values his career then he'll move on and get the game time with someone like Everton.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He hasn’t complained because for the majority of his time here he has been second choice striker. He’s third choice now, probably fourth if Perez stays.
The season's long and competitions plenty. He'll get his fair share of game time if we're going down the 4-3-3 route or the old 4-2-3-1.
I personally don't think he's leaving this summer.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ultimately he could stay and then replace him next summer, won't get much more than 15-20M for him right now anyway.

There aren't even any reliable sources about him leaving, only made up crap from the Mirror.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ultimately he could stay and then replace him next summer, won't get much more than 15-20M for him right now anyway.

There aren't even any reliable sources about him leaving, only made up crap from the Mirror.

We will get **** all for him next summer.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
My guess is he would fetch something around the fee we paid for him, the inflation of market prices will be negated by his contract situation and injury record.
Mistaking the ball for an unexploded bomb on a regular basis probably won't help his value either.

say yes

forum master baiter
Would be gutted by this. Such a useful player. Top professional too.

Last year he was one of only a handful of players in our squad who I’d argue had a good season performance-wise.

Only worry for me really are his persistent injuries.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would be gutted by this. Such a useful player. Top professional too.

Last year he was one of only a handful of players in our squad who I’d argue had a good season performance-wise.

Only worry for me really are his persistent injuries.

How about his awful dribbling and sub par finishing abilities?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The season's long and competitions plenty. He'll get his fair share of game time if we're going down the 4-3-3 route or the old 4-2-3-1.
I personally don't think he's leaving this summer.

Well its highly unlikely that we'll give him a new contract, and we are trying to stop players leaving for free. With that in mind I would say he'll be gone this summer!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, think he'd fit in perfectly at Burnley.
Agreed. He'd be their record signing if he went and no doubt highest paid player. While he'd suit the question is would Burnley sink that no money in with no resale value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom