• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | August 12th, 2018 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

I thought Emery may play both Laca & Auba but in a game like this I can understand 3 in the middle to protect our back 4. I'm sure we'll see them both start in some games but this week and next, probably not! Great to see such a strong bench for a change, that has to be our strongest bench for quite a few seasons.

PS, City's bench is insane!
Emeri is a lunatic for not starting them together. Laca auba

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
This Leno **** is definitely weird, Cech is close to retirement and only has one year left on his contract and he is still starting over Leno. I don't buy the idea of Emery wanting to ease Leno in, what other team does that for their goal keeping position? All the other teams that bought new starting keepers immediately put them in the line up as far as I know.
I said it to someone yesterday, that Cech would be starting over Leno and they were surprised I'd say that. When it comes to keeper signings, at the moment, it definitely looks like we fücked up. Leno wasn't the greatest choice considering his proclivity for errors.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One down Emery!
Brave selection . . check
Brave tactics . . . .?
Good results . . . .?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just saw that crazy full gear arsenal fan tv guy on dutch TV. Small world. :lol:

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Regarding Cech starting over Leno, I think it's probably the best choice.

Cech has experience in the league and you don't want to throw the new guy to the sharks day one, I think it's just a matter of letting Leno adjust first.
I'm not sure Mustafi listens to anyone so that can't be it. Plus, even in preseason Emery has been unwilling to play him a lot. I just don't think he has belief in him yet. And if he doesn't, that's poor business from us.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I'm not sure Mustafi listens to anyone so that can't be it. Plus, even in preseason Emery has been unwilling to play him a lot. I just don't think he has belief in him yet. And if he doesn't, that's poor business from us.
Probably some truth to that too, I haven't heard any good things about Leno.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Just saw AFTV Ty being interviewed on my Dutch TV channel.
Whitch one is Ty?
is he the wenger in guy?
or the one that dont speak english?
or the dumb one that knows absolutely nothing about football but is very popular because he screams when he talks?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Leno will replace Cech in time. It's not good to start Leno vs City with the unbalanced defense we have and I believe he is yet to establish communication. I can't believe people are writing him off already ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom