• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
What a crazy game.

Ramesy looks useless in Emery's system. Just nor technically good enough when you play a high risk high reward system. You can't afford for bad touch's and loose passes. Ramesy and bellerin must have made up half the of the twma possessions loses.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The first three points of the new era are on the board.

We made one hell of a graft of it but we pulled through in the end but who cares, a win is a win!!

Emery should seriously look into converting Bellerin to a right winger. Excellent option when going on the offence but a liability when the opposing team's left flank dart past him. Get it done & leave the right back position to Lichsteiner.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
3 Points gives some breathing space, but 3 weeks on and I haven't seen much improvement in our performances and Emery still doesn't seem sure about his first team with all the chopping and changing game to game and at half times. Can't continue like this for much longer surely, gotta pick and stick with his first team.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
3 very ugly points
closing in on city
title is ours
#pray for Özil

!VISIT RWANDA!

Last edited:

TheLawOfDiQ

Really concerned that we looked alot like our old selves. Where was the press? Ramsey really doesn't fit this system, so much work to be done for Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom