• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Sporting CP v Arsenal | October 25, 2018 17:55 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Joel Campbell Wasn't Good Enough for Either Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
We're starting to be decent at the back too.
Not great but definitely getting better.

Emery has done an amazing job with squad players like Welbeck Iwobi holding. 2 of them are even contenders to be in the starting eleven.

They came back from so far from last season.

Except mkhitaryan and Ramsey. Most of our players are looking better than last year. Cech, bellerin, holding, Lacazette Iwobi Welbeck... even Mustafi is getting better.

Can't wait to see AMN develop under Unai.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
There was no other issue either. He was one of our best players. Sporting never really came out and we had the ball for the majority of the game. His passing was key to opening the up. It wasn't about him running round like a headless chicken.
The issue was him slowing down play

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great to keep the momentum going, Emery made more changes than I expected for this game but he had them there just in case. Need to find a decent RB to rival Bellerin next season, Lichsteiner for me has been a big disappointment considering his experience.

HBL

Established Member
Sokratis was a really shrewd buy for his price tag. Been really solid so far.
Like all of our summer signings were, great value for money. Meanwhile United were spending £55m on Fred or whatever it was.

What I will say on the game is that if we continue to play badly in the first half we will seriously struggle against teams like Liverpool, City and Chelsea.

I also still feel like Emery isn't getting the credit he deserves, 11 wins in a row is f*cking impressive no matter who the opposition is. Meanwhile the pundits are all over Sarri, I guess I don't mind us going under the radar but just imagine if Liverpool/United had won 11 games in a row we wouldn't here the end of it on social media/sky.

Didn't see much problem with Guendouzi to TBF... He was playing with Elneny who constantly tried to hide out on the wings, or when he got the ball kept passing it to Holding. There was instance where Elneny just sat in the center backs line and kept passing the ball back to Holding again and again for like 5 times. Holding was probably like "wtf is happening???" :lol:

Guendouzi was the youngest player and our attack was dysfunctional and his partner was out of his dept tonight, hard to blame Douzy for anything really but we also know there is a room for massive improvement for him so he will take something out of it and learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom