• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 13

Mohamed7

Having Morata, Giroud, Willian and Pedro as your attacking options is appalling for a club going for the league. Sarri has done incredibly well this season with that kind of garbage in his squad.

Willian is a world class player. Sad thing is he gets wasted on the flanks. I think he can do so well in the number 10 position. Pedro is a good cup player and decent impact. The other two are concern. Neither can lead the line.

I was hoping for a draw so I don't think like a stone again in my predictions. If Chelsea can nick one before the 60s minute then maybe a draw is still in there. Sure doesn't look like it though. Looks closer to 3-0 then 2-1 at the moment.

I was hoping or still hoping for a draw but kinda lost interest after 26 something minute. Let's hope they don't concede further. Even if it reaches 70s and it is still 2-0, they have decent chance of getting something out of this game. Sp**s is Sp**s. Bottlers with slight pressure.

I do not think Chelsea will keep it tight though. David Luiz, what is he thinking moving away from that shot. His mistake.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hazard needs to get outta there ffs. Chelsea are going absolutely nowhere near challenging for the top honours under Sarri.

Tir Na Nog

People won’t like saying it but I think this is a good result. Sp**s are a class above us and will finish 3rd. Chelsea and United are the real competition for top 4.

Absolutely spot on, Chelsea were in a false position for me, by the end of the season us and Chelsea will be fighting for 4th spot.

Sp**s have a world class striker, someone like Son, Eriksen and some good defenders and in general are set up very well by Poch.

HBL

Established Member
When Chelsea sign a decent striker in January they'll be a massive threat and will finish above Sp**s.

Jorginho is such a nothing player imo, haven't been impressed any games I've watched him this season. About 0.3% of his 430 passes a game are in a forward direction.

Mohamed7

People won’t like saying it but I think this is a good result for us.

Sp**s are a class above and will finish 3rd. Chelsea and United are our real competition for top 4.
First eleven wise, yes. I think squad depth is their downfall and could give us a chance towards the end. Let's hope they get into the Europa league. More matches, less rest. That squad cannot handle both EPL and Europa league.

say yes

forum master baiter
Absolutely spot on, Chelsea were in a false position for me, by the end of the season us and Chelsea will be fighting for 4th spot.

Sp**s have a world class striker, someone like Son, Eriksen and some good defenders and in general are set up very well by Poch.

Sp**s are annoyingly good. Not watching any more of this: it’s painful.

Would happily pay money for Real to get Pochy out of there and then hopefully their whole project can collapse.

Tir Na Nog

First eleven wise, yes. I think squad depth is their downfall and could give us a chance towards the end. Let's hope they get into the Europa league. More matches, less rest. That squad cannot handle both EPL and Europa league.

Even looking at this team they're still without Vertonghen, Trippier, Rose, Sanchez, Dembele, Wanyama, Lucas, Winks and Lamela. Their depth isn't that bad, only thing is Kane for Llorente is a massive gulf in quality.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom