• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
don’t think he played bad either.

Would love to see him play a bit deeper then he is, especially under Emerys tactics

Hope

Less
Does everything right until the last moment where he screws it and its 90% of the time.

Severly lacks finishing and the final pass. I m afraid he is not improving there at all. Would happily drop him right now.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
His contribution in the final third is very poor for a winger in a top team. Problem is he over complicates things. Wasting his great dribbling skills.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He's a good player, only young & I've still got faith in him but his biggest problem is he holds the ball for way too long at times, does too many of those step overs at times when there is a pass wide open or a chance to take a shot, cross or cut back. He would have scored in the 1st half in the derby, his shot was going in but it was a good save.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He strong on the ball but brain dead and slow in thd final third. He's also timid in not pressing hard to force a mistake. He needs to shape up. ESR or s new player will be ready soon enough.

arsmile

Established Member
he's lots of good running and movement...but his limitations on the ball are looking more obvious as the quality of the other players in the team increases...in the role he plays you need to be able to pass/cross a ball properly- he's not a fullback.

Wryer

I'd have preferred him to use his strength and pace more and getting behind the full backs, as opposed to trying to dribble past them. He is overthinking this game at this juncture, ruining his natural instinctive game.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This happens to young players. Flashy start and now he's finding it hard to keep the momentum going. It is more a mental thing than we realise. He'll be okay but he'll need to focus on the basics of the final ball we need to keep his place. Me thinks he should be on the bench for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom