• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
You've been raving about him ever since, but how come, at least as far as I know, he hasn't been hyped or talked about to more extend, if he's that good ?
I just want pace, ability on the ball & upside in a wide player... Make it fun to watch again even if not challenging at the very top. This kid a mini Zaha.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I just want pace, ability on the ball & upside in a wide player... Make it fun to watch again even if not challenging at the very top. This kid a mini Zaha.

Fair enough and nothing wrong with that, that's probably what all of us want.

I see exactly that in Reiss, Saka or Amaechi, but if we could add one winger, realistic or unrealistic, it would be either Hudson-Odoi, Martial, Zaha, Adama Traore, Bailey, Joāo Felix, Jovic or Pepe. Actually quite a few options and they all would provide that.

Actually no idea about Maxim, hence not included.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Arse will be clenched until tomorrow night. Really think our season hinges on a winger. Especially since Carrasco and Perisic are quality.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I'd rather take Carrasco without an obligation to buy than perisic with an obligation to buy.

If he's still the good player he was in spain it could be a superb deal. He's exactly what we need.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
People are making entirely too much of Yannick's move to China. He had a falling out with Simeone and wanted away from Atletico Madrid. The owner of his Chinese club also owns 20 percent of Atletico. They made him a good offer (not an enormous one as he's making about £170,000 a week) and gave him a quick and easy route out of Madrid. But even Simeone had praise for him when he transferred out, talking about what a bright future he has in front of him.

We'll see, of course, how he works out in the Premier League (if this happens), but I wouldn't overthink his move to China.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There are opposing reports so everyone is guessing.

Some say we're favourites others say we'll lose out

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom