• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Thought we were getting rid of Ramsey because Emery doens't play with an 8?

Which makes no sense at all if we're going to play 442/two-man midfield as anything but one-off games here and there.

There's been so much BS about how Emery supposedly plays and what his vision is I just don't believe any of it anymore.
I think we're getting rid of Ramsey because of the contract dispute and the club don't want to tie down a player on a big contract with his injuries. Suspect that's partly the reason Özil is being shut out as well rather than it just being an Emery preference of a type of no.10. They want to revamp the wage structure in a more reasonable way.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Rabiot would be a great signing, I've always liked him and we have Emery, hopefully as a lure. I say hopefully because I don't know what their relationship was like at PSG. Rabiot is portrayed as a bit of a sulker, but there's no denying he's a great player and still only 23 which is amazing when you think how long he's been around.

Le Sulk Mk2, bring it on!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Didn't Barcelona sign him already lol?

I thought he went behind Emery's back at PSG? Maybe now he realized that he is more suited to the deep-lying role and Emery was actually right and there is no PSG president he can run off crying to.

If he comes either him or Guendouz need to get a haircut.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Didn't Barcelona sign him already lol?

I thought he went behind Emery's back at PSG? Maybe now he realized that he is more suited to the deep-lying role and Emery was actually right and there is no PSG president he can run off crying to.

If he comes either him or Guendouz need to get a haircut.

Barca not interested now they have Frenkie de Jong sorted for the summer.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Barca not interested now they have Frenkie de Jong sorted for the summer.

I thought they got both. Their midfield is due a reconstruction so I wouldn't be surprised

Shipping out Xhaka for money and getting this guy for free would be unreal.

OSBK

Established Member
Imagine the hair in midfield with rabiot and doozi, be like if carling did a head and shoulders midfield

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Does he do anything extraordinary or is he just the French El-Nenny?
I'm tired of boring attacking players - I want our players to atleast try something - which is why I like Kolasniac on the left wing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don’t believe he’ll come but in theory Torreira/Guendouzi/Rabiot/Xhaka is a very solid midfield indeed.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein has said we’re interested in signing him. He mentioned it on Arsecast.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think we have a good chance getting Rabiot providing we get CL. The fact he's free puts us in the frame, wages wont be an issue, the other factor is how much he wants to work with Emery? I don't know how well they get on but it will be a huge factor. I guess Emery saying he wants him suggests they have a good relationship.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom