• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

****ting bricks now. Massive game, feels grubby saying that about Europa League but it's more than the trophy itself it's setting us up for next few years. Losing sets us back and makes it much harder for us to recover from dropping out of top four again.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Fancied putting a bet on so checked the odds. The bookies seem to have Chelsea favourites. Had twenty quid left in my account so have gone with a tenner on Laca to score and Arsenal to win. The other tenner is on the Arsenal win.

I hate betting on Arsenal, but the odds are too tempting..

GDeep™

League is very weak
****ting bricks now. Massive game, feels grubby saying that about Europa League but it's more than the trophy itself it's setting us up for next few years. Losing sets us back and makes it much harder for us to recover from dropping out of top four again.
Yeah, tonight really isn’t about the cup itself but the ramifications of winning/not winning it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don’t believe you for one minute. You’ll be here suffering like the rest of us next season.:lol:

True, I realised watching other teams that I’m more of a fan of Arsenal than football itself. Like when Arsenal aren’t playing I realise how boring football is. Only really big European nights do it and even then I only pay attention to the big moments.

I miss the days when we were the Man City (in terms of killing everyone not being billionaires) It was so long ago, i hate what footballs become.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah, tonight really isn’t about the cup itself but the ramifications of winning/not winning it.
It's not about the cup? Possibly only the second real piece of European silverware in our history? Ok, there are other nice things that come with it, but what are you on about? :lol:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I hate betting on Arsenal, but the odds are too tempting..

Last time I bet on us in a final was when we beat Chelsea in the FA cup a couple of seasons ago. Chelsea were favourites back then as well. It's either a good omen or a case of a fool and his/her money is easily parted.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's not about the cup? Possibly only the second real piece of European silverware in our history? Ok, there are other nice things that come with it, but what are you on about? :lol:
It’s a nice little European cup don’t get me wrong, but in the grand scheme of things the CL football, better chance of attracting top talent and the CL money is what we’re really playing for.

The cup itself is secondary.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Guys...do you honestly think Petr Cech doesn't want to win more than anyone?

This is his last game FFS. He is a true professional.

He has the big match experience too. No matter what you read on the internet or interviews, he will want to make sure he goes out on top. Winning the Europa League is the ultimate way for him to finish his career at this stage.

So calm the fook down. Cech will have his best match for us.

What I worry more about is the ineffective midfield play of Özil and the defensive clumsiness causing someone to foul Hazard or Alonso in the box.

If PEA or Laca don't show up to bail us out, it doesn't matter. We are not going to be putting up a lengendary defensive performance.

AMN and Kolasniac will be key.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In 50 years time no one is going to speak about the Europa League cup ffs, they’ll be talking about the invincible year, our double, various FA Cup wins.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I got super disappointed with Cech ever since he came. His game went down. His leadership went down, and lately he is doing everything it seams to leave on a bad note.
probably got told he wont be no.1 for the final (after semis) which pisses him off a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom