• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,473,652

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I thought Arsenal was linked to Atal in January for a rumoured fee of €20m if I remember correctly. Seems good going forward, is he solid defensively? Does seem rather lightweight.

Who else have we been linked to? I remember Lala, whose had a good season and could be cheap. Malcuit I remember, as well. Both have a good score/profile on Whoscored, whatever that's worth. Aarons links seem to have died with Norwich's promotion.

I really hope we find a good alternative to Meunier.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I thought Arsenal was linked to Atal in January for a rumoured fee of €20m if I remember correctly. Seems good going forward, is he solid defensively? Does seem rather lightweight.
Chelsea were the only English club linked to him:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If you buy Atal then he becomes your starting RB pretty much no matter what. I love Bellerin to bits, but as a player Atal has a higher ceiling. People who've followed him more closely than I rave about him in very strong terms. Can't see it happening.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If you buy Atal then he becomes your starting RB pretty much no matter what. I love Bellerin to bits, but as a player Atal has a higher ceiling. People who've followed him more closely than I rave about him in very strong terms. Can't see it happening.

Bellerin is already one of the top RBs in the PL and has the potential to be the best.

If Bellerin played for another team, we'd be wish listing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom