• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal never make signings that are obvious. This guy is talented enough to start at Arsenal for the next 10 years, is British, young and cheap.

But we won’t sign him and a top club will snap him in 6-12 months.

Now is our chance, City, Utd, Liverpool don’t need him. Chelsea are waiting for Lampard to come in. Just sign the ****er.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal never make signings that are obvious. This guy is talented enough to start at Arsenal for the next 10 years, is British, young and cheap.

But we won’t sign him and a top club will snap him I. 6-12 months.
Hopefully things changed specially if he available

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We have a Brazilian Sporting Director coming in next month.

They churn out quality LBs by the dozen... like **** we are spending big in the SPL.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When did mods get strict about abuse? Or is it you can’t abuse anyone but me? Need an answer pretty immediately please.
You were the one who started this trend of calling other posters nonces for no reason, so if you dish it out you should be able to take it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have a Brazilian Sporting Director coming in next month.

They churn out quality LBs by the dozen... like **** we are spending big in the SPL.
With how Brazilian clubs put huge release clauses on thier players we'll be lucky to get one

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
With how Brazilian clubs put huge release clauses on thier players we'll be lucky to get one

With the exception of Grêmio and maybe another 2-3 clubs, they're all broke and need the money.

Pound is worth 5 times what the Real is, so we're talking about a lot of money to pay bills, salaries, getting players, etc.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
From carrying Celtic on his back.

Oh my days, we need to sign this kid. Have known about him for years, have tons of Celtic supporting friends and they're always raving about him. Everytime I see him I'm impressed. I honestly think he's a bigger TALENT than Roberston too, in a few years he'll be the number one LB on the planet, I've no doubt in my mind.

Heck, give him the armband too. I don't care how much he costs he'll be absolutely worth it, I mean if he was playing in Baku we'd be EL champions as we'd have scored at least once or twice in the first half and Chelsea would have folded, but no that useless Bosnian dishwasher can't pick out simple passes to teammates free in the box.

Thoughts on his 0g and 3a?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He scored in the EL vs Leipzig I'm pretty sure.

He'll improve his output with the right quality around him. .

Only looked at the league. Also was 5 assists, my bad.

Played only 20 games too. Generally averages 5 assists per season, which seems good enough for his age.

Never seen him though, ain't watching Celtic, pants team in a pants league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom