• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Lot of money on player with injury problems that had poor season last year (per Celtic fans). Hope it works out.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Was calling out for Tierney for a while however having read into his injury condition surely it is something that is going to be a continuous issue every season him missing matches over it.

Hooplehead

Well they still didn't reject it most the Scottish media saying its only matter of time he move
The fact that everyone in the media are quoting the same made up figures is enough to show me that nobody in the media has a clue, a better offer than Arsenal's has also been rejected although it's being negotiated.

What people don't realise is Celtic already knocked back a similar bid to Arsenals 18 months ago.

Hooplehead

Lot of money on player with injury problems that had poor season last year (per Celtic fans). Hope it works out.
KT didn't have a poor season form wise, he's barely had a poor game for Celtic, but he did miss a lot of games and has clearly been in a lot of discomfort.

Celtic and Kieran have had a long term plan of when he would move on, that timetable has been moved up, which makes me worry about his injury to be honest.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Was calling out for Tierney for a while however having read into his injury condition surely it is something that is going to be a continuous issue every season him missing matches over it.
Injury record or not, he doesn’t worth £25m.
If I’m the manager, £15m is the maximum that I would have offer.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'm realistic regarding the fees we can achieve, but if you take all that out and just compare him player for player with others, yeah, he's every bit a £50m player.
It doesn't matter, since you can't use the money anyway. The only players wanting to play in Scotland are some unknown knobs you can pick up from bargain basement for a few million.

Hooplehead

It doesn't matter, since you can't use the money anyway. The only players wanting to play in Scotland are some unknown knobs you can pick up from bargain basement for a few million.
Nah, we're finding out that the transfer fees for those unknown knobs as you call them have also multiplied.

Hooplehead

Worried about KT, 25mil is a HUGE amount of cash for an unproven SPL player, have a few Gers fans who think he's very much overrated. Would have been an excellent signing for a championship side.
Those same guys thought VVD was a dud.

Oh and KT is proven, the guys only just turned 22 and he's has hundreds of appearances, captained his club and country, played a lot of European Football, won numerous honours, both personal and with his team.

Yet a French 18 year old with 16 appearances total in his career is worth more?

It still amazes me how much value the average fan places on a foreign name.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Those same guys thought VVD was a dud.

Oh and KT is proven, the guys only just turned 22 and he's has hundreds of appearances, captained his club and country, played a lot of European Football, won numerous honours, both personal and with his team.

Yet a French 18 year old with 16 appearances total in his career is worth more?

It still amazes me how much value the average fan places on a foreign name.

The French league is far superior to SPL even though it's considered a farmer's league. It also has a history of many top players succeeding elsewhere while the SPL not so much.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It’s interesting how keen we are to sign Tierney despite still having Nacho and Kolasinac.

I wonder if Nacho’s move to Bilbao has legs.

say yes

forum master baiter
Worried about KT, 25mil is a HUGE amount of cash for an unproven SPL player, have a few Gers fans who think he's very much overrated. Would have been an excellent signing for a championship side.

Yep he looks a big talent but I wonder whether it’s worth loaning him out to the championship for a year.

Kola & Monreal could probably last another year for us and could get Tierney some much needed competitive experience.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom