• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Don't get the disrespect for Everton. There is no reason not to believe in their interest and also no reason to ridicule their chances to become a force in the league eventually.

Manchester City, with way more financial means, had a tough time to break through and it took them several years to make it to a powerhouse with a lot of cash burned in the process. Everton had some bad signings over the years that haven't had the desired effect, but it wasn't like they outspent their rivals to enter top 4 like ManCity did back then.

They made top purchases recently that have been highly successful and young. They've also been better than us, Sp**s, Chelsea and ManU at the end of the season gathering huge momentum.
If they add the right players to further improve, they'll push us all for top 4 and could make it there within the next years.

Saying CP, which is constantly fighting for survival, to Everton is a side-step is bullshit. He certainly would love to come here, but if we cannot realize a deal there's no reason not to believe in his will to go somewhere else to showcase his abilities once more.
Most of your post is true but until Everton can break into the top 6 comfortably they are a definite sideways step. Potential is there but Zaha doesn't have half a decade to wait for that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The facts are they've bid for McCarthy, they wanted Clyne, he's now out for months.

We have two players that fit the bill that will likely be leaving in Elneny and Jenkinson. With Nelson on loan as well AND £60M its more than enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The talk about Everton bidding 60M on winger while have Richarlson Walcott Bernard is so BS and they want good striker CB and Gueye replacement. I know everton are rich but they not in position to spend 60M on zaha and other 60m in CB striker and CM ffs

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The talk about Everton bidding 60M on winger while have Richarlson Walcott Bernard is so BS and they want good striker CB and Gueye replacement. I know everton are rich but they not in position to spend 60M on zaha and other 60m in CB striker and CM ffs

Like I said they spend 70m net per window and them buying Gbamin and Moise Kean = 70m.

Unless they want to use Zaha or Richarlison up front of course.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Been on this forum for like five transfer windows now. It’s weird how you pick up the kind of negotiation tactics and plots that teams use.

For example most first bids do come out of the blue whereas if a first bid is being ‘prepared’ it’s usually the work of a selling club leaking news to the press. Lets not forget how they’ve already leaked to Sky that we need to be more ‘creative with our bid’, not exactly the stance of a club unwilling to sell is it?

Palace are behaving like a club that want to cash in on Zaha and I’m not exactly sure why. Maybe they need money, maybe behind closed doors they’ve agreed to let him go. @Garrincha bro don’t lose hope, this one seems dodgy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Been on this forum for like five transfer windows now. It’s weird how you pick up the kind of negotiation tactics and plots that teams use.

For example most first bids do come out of the blue whereas if a first bid is being ‘prepared’ it’s usually the work of a selling club leaking news to the press. Lets not forget how they’ve already leaked to Sky that we need to be more ‘creative with our bid’, not exactly the stance of a club unwilling to sell is it?

Palace are behaving like a club that want to cash in on Zaha and I’m not exactly sure why. Maybe they need money, maybe behind closed doors they’ve agreed to let him go. @Garrincha bro don’t lose hope, this one seems dodgy.

Why you copying what I said, wheres @GDeep™ !! DAD.

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2018/no...elopment-will-regenerate-our-local-community/

To your second point. The redevelopment is costing £100M.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Same with Tierney as well. That's a done deal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Same with Tierney as well. That's a done deal.
Yeah that feels done for sure.

We’re just bashing out the final details, trying to squeeze a few hundred thousand out of each other. You can feel things are done when there’s been repeated bids then a long period of silence, next bid will be accepted. Think the fact he’s injured means we’re taking our time as well.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

His value is as high as it's going to get, so I guess that's why they need to cash in now.

One year on, he may have had an average season due to him being unsettled, his contract is further along. His value will drop certainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom