• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
Yesterday my 2nd binge of the Wire ended. In season 5, when I watched scenes with this journalist, I always thought of James Benge

I imagine that in real life James Benge is Scott Templeton:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yesterday my 2nd binge of the Wire ended. In season 5, when I watched scenes with this journalist, I always thought of James Benge

I imagine that in real life James Benge is Scott Templeton:lol:

Scott Templeton is a bigger ***** than Kennard, Cheese, Marlo and Coliccio combined.

Ashybashy86

There’s an @GemmaaMurphy on Twitter who’s been adamant throughout this saga that Tierney is not leaving. Apparently, she knows his auntie and uncle, and sees Kieran at their local footie club. She reckons if he was leaving, they would’ve told her because they’ve told her stuff before. :lol:

The poor dear is going to get rinsed if he ends up at Arsenal.

Taarh

There’s an @GemmaaMurphy on Twitter who’s been adamant throughout this saga that Tierney is not leaving. Apparently, she knows his auntie and uncle, and sees Kieran at their local footie club. She reckons if he was leaving, they would’ve told her because they’ve told her stuff before. :lol:

The poor dear is going to get rinsed if he ends up at Arsenal.

She said poor Kieran has been working hard in the background while all this has been happening :lol:

She’s gonna get a shock when she finds out her boy has been whispering sweet nothings in Raul’s ear all this time to get him out of that ****hole

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The one on the corner nearish tube station, when i used to live in London I went there a few times and everything tasted extra seasoned and spicy
I know it well. Should be leveled in all honesty. As someone in the comments said, it's an eyesore on that Junction. It gets terrible reviews on tripadvisor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom