• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

No you can't.

You still 'might' be RacingPhoton.

Maybe we are all photons. Connected by us experiencing our selves as a whole universe which is experiencing it self as human on the earth. Looking from inside to outside it all feel so slow but in reality we are stuck somewhere in vacuum racing at the speed of light trying to reach the finishing line which ain't even there.

Last edited:

Balboa

Maybe we are all photons. Connected by us experiencing our selves as a whole universe which is experiencing it self as human on the planets inside of it. Looking from inside to outside it all feel so slow but in reality we are stuck somewhere in vacuum racing at the speed of light trying to reach the finishing line which ain't even there.

Or maybe you are just one human being with two forum IDs, the other being RacingPhoton....

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mustafi's attitude is quite impressive. He's using the negativity like a sportsman should. You can only take your hat off to that. The fans will acknowledge it in good time. They aren't silly. It's never over util it's over, and Mustafi is determined to add another chapter.
What’s impressive about what he done yesterday? Cuffing his ears? Still making mistakes on the pitch too.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Is there any particular reason why you don't see that in reverse? Could just as easily say "Lousy fans deserve a lousy club, manager, players"?

Fans are at the very bottom of the totem pole, they are stepped on by the players who are then stepped on by the manager. People cry about players being human beings but guess what, fans are human beings too. They can only react to what they see, they have morale and you cannot expect them to just throw their money at the club and then shut up. You cannot say that it is unreasonable for them to be happy to see Xhaka being subbed off cause Xhaka has done nothing to make him irreplaceable. If Xhaka doesn't want fans to be happy to see him gone then maybe he should be playing better?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hydro has one of 0,90 tho, fml

But American Gooner and Tobias Hunter puts us all to shame, i tip my feodora

Last edited:

Balboa

Fans are at the very bottom of the totem pole, they are stepped on by the players who are then stepped on by the manager. People cry about players being human beings but guess what, fans are human beings too. They can only react to what they see, they have morale and you cannot expect them to just throw their money at the club and then shut up. You cannot say that it is unreasonable for them to be happy to see Xhaka being subbed off cause Xhaka has done nothing to make him irreplaceable. If Xhaka doesn't want fans to be happy to see him gone then maybe he should be playing better?

If fans view themselves as "stepped on by the players" why would they pay money to go and support them? And why then do so in such a counterproductive way by alienating them?

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
What’s impressive about what he done yesterday? Cuffing his ears? Still making mistakes on the pitch too.
His will to succeed at the club is admirable. His gesture was cheeky, he had a smile on his face and didn't make a big stink. It was more a 'aha, got yer' thing. That's cool. Fans are fine with that.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Support and encourage his teammates from the sideline after thousands tried to alienate him. LMFAO.

Understood that you then are an oldtimer just under a new name. What was your old name then. Just so I can put your posts in the right place.

On the point above: If the crowd boos Xhaka personally why does that mean he should not have to support his teammates in winning the game? Not sure I follow your reasoning, but let’s leave it with that. You clearly have a different view on responsibilities and what are okay reactions by a person in a leadership position. I personally think Xhaka failed miserably when in your eyes he didn’t or at least not in a way that he should carry the blame.

scytheavatar

Established Member
If fans view themselves as "stepped on by the players" why would they pay money to go and support them? And why then do so in such a counterproductive way by alienating them?

That's a good question you should be asking the likes of Xhaka...... seems he doesn't understand how fortunate he is that he can make a living kicking balls. Rather than be out there collecting trash bags.

Manberg

Predator
That's a good question you should be asking the likes of Xhaka...... seems he doesn't understand how fortunate he is that he can make a living kicking balls. Rather than be out there collecting trash bags.

First of all a bin man is an honest job, and their pay is pretty good (at least in the UK).

Xhaka made it as a pro footballer because he’s very talented, he got to where he is through hard work.

Balboa

Understood that you then are an oldtimer just under a new name. What was your old name then. Just so I can put your posts in the right place.

On the point above: If the crowd boos Xhaka personally why does that mean he should not have to support his teammates in winning the game? Not sure I follow your reasoning, but let’s leave it with that. You clearly have a different view on responsibilities and what are okay reactions by a person in a leadership position. I personally think Xhaka failed miserably when in your eyes he didn’t or at least not in a way that he should carry the blame.

I had a couple of names. I can't remember them.

Because he's just been alienated and humiliated by thousands of people in the crowd who were supposed to be there to support him and the rest of the team, but instead bullied him maybe?

Why shouldn't the supporters support the whole team in the first place, or at least not boo an individual? It's a team sport. They say they want to help the team win. Seem to think they help the team win.

It isn't about what are ok reactions from Xhaka, it's about what is an understandable human reaction from him and what supporter behaviour is acceptable in the initial part of this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom