• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Never doubted his capability when he's played in his actual position. Not surprised in the least that he's having a resurgence.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great performance, was getting vibes of the Liverpool game from last year. Torreira, Xhaka and Özil is our best midfield, there's just no question about it.
Yes it is they are the best midfielders we got im just interested what we'll do with Ceballos we can get our attack to another level with him and Özil

benjamin86

Established Member
Why didn't Guillem Balague ask Emery about his decision to use Torreira as a no.8/10 during that ****ty interview they did? One of the worst managerial decisions in the history of football.
Only time it would make sense is if you're playing against a team with someone like Pirlo or Modric that's running the game from deep and that only makes sense if you've got someone that can play DM to replace him.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Yes it is they are the best midfielders we got im just interested what we'll do with Ceballos we can get our attack to another level with him and Özil
Ceballos when he returns, is going to make a much better option off the bench than Willock. Can’t wait to see his return and see Arteta’s impact on him, he’s another that has been mismanaged by Emery.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Just hope he decides to stay.

Under Arteta really showing what he is capable of - even alongside Xhaka and I had doubted they could ever form a decent partnership.

ksarp

why would you want “ Softballos “ in our midfield? The guy should go back to Spain

Miyata

Anyone knows where I can find a clip in which hé does the "put laca off, i'll continue on fighting" move? Would be appreciated

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I admire you, poppa, think you are the best poster since we tragically lost Tobias Hunter, but you're way off on the Torreira stance mate.

Tbh I could say why I'm no fan of Torreira but we've had our first win in ages and it's a new year an we beat those scumbags. It's a good day I'm happy with our players, don't wanna come and tear them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom