• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,942
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If they add in another CB alongside Thiago then maybe you could see it, but seems to me like they're prioritising 100M Havertz over the chance to sign a top CB and hoping to cop out on a free transfer.

Screams horrible business.

What top CBs are available tho? Koulibaly? That's about it and give the rumoured price and competition from City maybe they don't feel it's worth it. There's gonna be a real lack of top CBs in their prime and maybe they just see Silva as someone to plug a gap.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dunk staying means White is almost certainly going. They’ve bought another CB this window and are trying for another Bundesliga one, Luca Killian.

We need to know what’s happening with Gabriel either way before White is gone. In terms of realistic second choices he’s way ahead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dunk staying means White is almost certainly going. They’ve bought another CB this window and are trying for another Bundesliga one, Luca Killian.

We need to know what’s happening with Gabriel either way before White is gone. In terms of realistic second choices he’s way ahead.
Brighton asking for too much money for a player that played in Championship all his young career i think Diego Carlos or pau Torres more realistic options

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Brighton asking for too much money for a player that played in Championship all his young career i think Diego Carlos or pau Torres more realistic options

Yeah but he’s quality though. Probably the Championship player of the year and even if he does underperform someone will buy him for 20M.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Yeah but he’s quality though. Probably the Championship player of the year and even if he does underperform someone will buy him for 20M.
Work in Sussex so speak to a fair few Brighton fans. They reckon he wont go unless its 40+ million. They love the fact that Leeds hate them for not selling to them:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom