• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 948,330
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Nah, we still need to adress our lack of athleticism in midfield, we need some power there and at the defence if we want to go back to a 4-3 line.
Who could we get though if not Partey? Its not like there are many options in that regard within our price range.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Aouar and Partey and it's an 8/10 window. 100m can get it done. But I doubt Arsenal has that kind of cash lying around even with with cash raised from sales.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Also numbers wise we would need more than just Aouar. Even if thats Soumare and Aouar.

We need a powerful player and a creator.
Soumare and Aouar would still be a great window. It strengthens us going into next season.

Willian, Gabriel, Aouar, Soumare/Partey might not be the most flashy names in the headlines but they address our need more than Chelsea's signings IMO

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Soumare and Partey would still be a great window. It strengthens us going into next season.

Willian, Gabriel, Aouar, Soumare/Partey might not be the most flashy names in the headlines but they address our need more than Chelsea's signings IMO

I'd agree to some extent. I just think the level between Soumare and Partey is quite vast.

GunnerShy

Soumare and Partey would still be a great window. It strengthens us going into next season.

this. We won't spend anywhere near what Chelsea does. And UTD may spend more on a single player.

But, if and it's a pretty big if, we end up adding Saliba, Gabriel, Willian, Partey, Aouar to the squad then we've addressed shortfalls in our squad more directly than any rivals.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I'd agree to some extent. I just think the level between Soumare and Partey is quite vast.
Sorry, I meant Soumare and Auoar.

I think that's my preference based on the unavailability of cash. If we get Soumare and Auoar, how will you rate the window?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Tier 1 source there was nothing in it. I'm interested to see who Fabrizio is plagiarising on this occasion, anyone else mention Aouar to Arsenal?

Tier 1 source? The same guy said Arteta was calling up Thiago and his thread has been closed because an actual tier 1 source said it wasn’t happening.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Seems to me like we're going to get Aouar and Soumare or Patey and Sanson. Basically one first choice and one cut price signing in our problem positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom