• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I read an article after we signed Cedric, saying that Arteta thought he would suit Pepe on the right better than Bellerin. So I'm not surprised that we are now seeing Bellerin out links. I wonder if Arteta has AMN in mind for RB or will he still play him LWB.
Tierney will probably move to LB/LWB now that we signed a left-footed CB in Gabriel.

AD1998

Bellerin is a very good player. I would love to keep him. But the reality in these economic situations is that we need to sell to buy. I would prefer us keep AMN to Bellerin because of his versatility. And Bellerin has had some serious injuries. If we sell Bellerin for 30+ million and reinvest the money into Partey or Aouar, that would be wonderful.

And, with our limited resources this summer, players who can play multiple roles in the squad are incredibly important. AMN can cover RB, LWB, and CM if needed.

Let's see what happens and if we get a good fee and reinvest.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Is Hector also on North of 100k a week?

Holding + Torreira 100k a week
Bellerin 100k
Kola 100k
Sokratis 100k
Mikky 200k

Almost 30m a year off the wage bill as well ffs

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
PSG would be a dream move for Heccy on a personal level. He'd be tearing it up on the pitch and the Paris runway

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Perhaps the saddest part about this potential move is how much **** Hector gets in here for his personal life.

He has served the club well-been here through some clownish mismanagement. And all he gets is hate for being a human who has strong opinions on social justice and happens to be vegan.

He has struggled through injuries at times, but the personal hate he gets makes many on here sound like troglodytes.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Let's hope we could get 35M at least.

Bad thing about this is that Hector likely doesn't want to go to any other club than PSG. UCL finalists + big fashun city = dream.

Good thing is that he has 3 years in contract, doesn't seem like a guy who forces himself out and we are not desperate to sell.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Perhaps the saddest part about this potential move is how much **** Hector gets in here for his personal life.

He has served the club well-been here through some clownish mismanagement. And all he gets is hate for being a human who has strong opinions on social justice and happens to be vegan.

He has struggled through injuries at times, but the personal hate he gets makes many on here sound like troglodytes.

Yeah, really when people react in those ways to people like Bellerin with a social conscience it's because of inadequacies they feel innthemselves

Manberg

Predator

Agreed. But it’s not exclusive to AM. You hear it all over twitter and youtube too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bad thing about this is that Hector likely doesn't want to go to any other club than PSG. UCL finalists + big fashun city = dream.

Good thing is that he has 3 years in contract, doesn't seem like a guy who forces himself out and we are not desperate to sell.
He said he'll be looking for new challenge if right offer comes. Paris and club like PSG suit him more.

Burt Gold

How are you basing amn being better at rb than bellerin? He had 1 good game at utd at rb, the rest of the time he has been poor there. At lwb he looks composed as he has a world class lb supporting him. I will say in 1 on 1 he has been impressive.

Walker-50 mill
TAA-50mill plus
AWB-45mill
Ricardo-40 mill

In no order the top 4 rb's in the league, if we can pickup someone as good as those players or better for 20mill happy days but Unlikley though. The standard of top fullbacks in the league is very high.
AMN is better defensively and he is more complete attacking too. Bellerin has speed but that is it. AMN can actually dribble and make a pass.

Whether you agree with that or not you have to admit the Bellerin is not a key part of this team. So if someone wants to pay 30m+ for him that would be wise to take and reinvest in Partey or Auoar. Bellerin isn't getting any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom