• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
fixed for accurracy.. Mitch is to Kola what Shannon is to Lebron..

I have been clear in saying KT, Robertson and Digne are a level above kola. Kola is better than the rest but that's not saying much as the rest aren't particularly good. I think Rex said it best when he called Chillwell a clogger. Chillwell really is the LB version of K. Dyer, does nothing apart running forwards and backwards a lot.

Last edited:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He's been getting in to good form of late. Good leader and ambassador of the club. But if we are getting >40m we should probably sell (if we are using that to buy Partey/Aouar).

GunnerShy

If Chilwell goes to Chelsea for near enough £50m why are we accepting anything less (should be more!) For Bellerin.

That's the market price for an Oil club buying a right back. £50m and I'll cop losing him. Even as our first choice RB.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Just a few days ago we were about to sell the younger and better RB for 20m.

Few years from now and this‘ll be remembered like the Lemar bid. A huge ****ing bullet dodged.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I have been clear in saying KT, Robertson and Digne are a level above kola. Kola are better than the rest but thats not saying much as the rest arent particularly good. I think Rex said it best when he called Chillwell a clogger. Chillwell really is the LB version of K. Dyer does nothing apart running forwards and backwards a lot.

Kolasiniac is by far the most underrated player on this forum. He was actually one of our best players last season but everyone acts like he’s Torreira bad for some reason.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kolasiniac is by far the most underrated player on this forum. He was actually one of our best players last season but everyone acts like he’s Torreira bad for some reason.

Short memories because he's a poor CB. He's a decent LWB but not as good as Tierney at all. My main issue with him has always been wages for what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom