• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We potentially getting 50M from Hector Sokratis and Torreira if everything gone according to plan you hope someone comes and give us 15-20M for Guendouzi then wee can start dreaming about Aouar and Partey and wake up and seeing half of it been spent on kroenke new ranch and Elneny new contract.
:lol:

sdotzdot

Established Member
Selling bellerin for a decent chunk of money and having someone already as good (arguably better) in AMN step in is glorious business.

AMN gets his deserved guaranteed first time spot and we get a lot of money to improve more concerning areas. I think bellerin is a decent player but this is a good deal all round.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

@Mitch feeling conficted: On the other hand he has waited for this moment for an eternity, and on the other hand Bellerin is wanted by UCL finalists, proving his estimation about Bellerin totally wrong.

giphy.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
@Mitch feeling conficted: On the other hand he has waited for this moment for an eternity, and on the other hand Bellerin is wanted by UCL finalists, proving his estimation about Bellerin totally wrong.

giphy.gif

Why?

Didnt prove me wrong about Song when he joined Barcelona. He completely flopped and shortly joined the Hammers and was crap there too.

Ramsey joined Juventus after we rejected him and he flopped there and was there 5th choice CM. Now being linked to geordies and Everton.

Bellerin will have 1 or 2 seasons there,PSG will wonder why half our fan base ever rated him and they will sell him to a club near that **** hole Birmingham either Villa or WBA.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I wouldnt like this at all. Getting back to his best. He’ll be harder to replace than people think. Especially in a back four. Cant trust AMN or Cedric in that formation.

drippin

Even Ornstein is saying we will go with wingbacks this season, which makes sense with our squad currently and new CB arrivals.

Can easily sell Bellerin after the ACL thing, good money eventhough I like him. Not sure if he can get to be as fast as younger.

AMN has great potential, and seems solid & faster nowadays.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

giphy.gif

Yeah, Hector out, but his favorites Laca, Holding and Kolasinac (he's a big stan of the bosnian) are all leaving so that we can sign another player he doesn't rate in Partey.

The words "Wanyama mk.2" were uttered.

He wins, but at what cost?

drippin

Why?

Didnt prove me wrong about Song when he joined Barcelona. He completely flopped and shortly joined the Hammers and was crap there too.

Ramsey joined Juventus after we rejected him and he flopped there and was there 5th choice CM. Now being linked to geordies and Everton.

Bellerin will have 1 or 2 seasons there,PSG will wonder why half our fan base ever rated him and they will sell him to a club near that **** hole Birmingham either Villa or WBA.

Could happen, could not. Depends on how he continues to recover from his bad injury. If he can get his pace back, which I doubt.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Even Ornstein is saying we will go with wingbacks this season, which makes sense with our squad currently and new CB arrivals.

Can easily sell Bellerin after the ACL thing, good money eventhough I like him. Not sure if he can get to be as fast as younger.

AMN has great potential, and seems solid & faster nowadays.

Like I’ve said a few times, with the way Arteta is using the 5 at the back you can have Xhaka move to LCB when we defend and he can move to midfield when we have the ball. Having said that if we sign Partey AND Aouar I can’t see anything but a 4-3-3.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Could happen, could not. Depends on how he recovers more from his bad injury. If he can get his pace back, which I doubt.

He has had less than 5 decent peformances in 3 seasons. The last time he was consistently good was his break out season for us lany years ago.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Like I’ve said a few times, with the way Arteta is using the 5 at the back you can have Xhaka move to LCB when we defend and he can move to midfield when we have the ball. Having said that if we sign Partey AND Aouar I can’t see anything but a 4-3-3.

Eventually, yes. Think we'll be seeing the 5 at the back until one of Gabriel or Saliba gaing traction. Hopefully both.

drippin

He has had less than 5 decent peformances in 3 seasons. The last time he was consistently good was his break out season for us lany years ago.

I was just bantering you. Have read about your opinions about him and arguing about Bellerin with you makes no sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom