• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Makes no sense to want Ceballos, Aouar and Partey if we're planning to play with wingbacks. Hope AMN develops further into a fullback and we play 4-3-3.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Yeah, Hector out, but his favorites Laca, Holding and Kolasinac (he's a big stan of the bosnian) are all leaving so that we can sign another player he doesn't rate in Partey.

The words "Wanyama mk.2" were uttered.

He wins, but at what cost?

I would love for Wanyama to join us and be the Vieira and Yaya hybrid he is made out to be on here. Just going on the limited matches I've seen him in past he looks much more closer to Wnayama level than Vieira.

Lacca,Kola and Holding aren't my "favourites" (thats Tierney, Ceballos, PEA and Saka) but I do rate them higher than a lot of posters who dont rate them on this forum

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Even Ornstein is saying we will go with wingbacks this season, which makes sense with our squad currently and new CB arrivals.
Isn't that Aouar guy number 10 or something, why would we buy someone like that if we play 3 at the back with two deep midfielders (Ceballos and Xhaka), that makes no sense to me

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I would love for Wanyama to join us and be the Vieira and Yaya hybrid he is made out to be on here. Just going on the limited matches I've seen him in past he looks much more closer to Wnayama level than Vieira.

Lacca,Kola and Holding aren't my "favourites" (thats Tierney, Ceballos, PEA and Saka) but I do rate them higher than a lot of posters who dont rate them on this forum

I'm just bantering, Mitch.

But you do think Kola is like, the 4th best LB in the league. Regardless of your opinions on Hector, that's suss as ****.

Not gonna lie.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Isn't that Aouar guy number 10 or something, why would we buy someone like that if we play 3 at the back with two deep midfielders (Ceballos and Xhaka), that makes no sense to me

He can play anywhere 6, 8, 10, LW.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This window couldn't be going any better

giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The news is we've just invested 25m in a ball playing LCB

Yeah and if we defend in a back 3 he can be the one in the middle when we defend and then move out to LCB when we switch to 4-3-3 with the ball.

Manberg

Predator
I’m of the opinion that Bellerin is still one of the best right backs in the league, but I’m open to selling him only if the price is right. Will miss him if he goes, he’s been here a long time, won trophies and done so well.

£40m has to be the minimum.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I’m of the opinion that Bellerin is still one of the best right backs in the league, but I’m open to selling him only if the price is right. Will miss him if he goes, he’s been here a long time, won trophies and done so well.
He isnt the same anymore!!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The real 500IQ move here would be to get PSG to agree to wave a part of the Edouard sell-on that @bingobob mentioned they have as a way to get this over the line....
good idea on paper though more difficult to implement in reality. is it waived just for us? what if we dont make agreement after selling Bellerin? what if Celtic decide to screw us and we dont get a lower price. too many moving parts.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Yeah and if we defend in a back 3 he can be the one in the middle when we defend and then move out to LCB when we switch to 4-3-3 with the ball.
You could say the same for David Luiz moving to midfield when we have the ball, it's hard to say atm how we're gonna play

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Wait a f**king minute the Bell was the first who said Bellerin is getting too many interest from European top clubs. And bellerin won't mind to move the offer is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 30

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs who have had discussions with the entourage of Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [L’Equipe]

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Besiktas’ 18 year old striker Semih Kilicsoy, who scored 12 goals this season [HITC]

A deal for Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would involve a £13m commission for agent Kia Joorabchian [Football London]

Arteta wants to add a defender, a central midfielder, a forward and cover on the right wing for Bukayo Saka [Gary Jacob - The Times]

Arsenal are ready to enter the race for Feyenoord left-back Quilindschy Hartman when the Dutchman returns from injury next season [The Telegraph]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško has said yes to Arsenal and now the club are in pole position to complete a £45m deal [John Cross - The Mirror]

Bayern Munich are monitoring developments on Oleksandr Zinchenko [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom