• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
But you were happy to get rid of Bellerin who is also homegrown? Makes no sense.
Because you can argue Bellerin is somewhat fringe AMN is Moreno versatile, younger, has higher ceiling and also suits us the way Arteta wants us to play more. Plays much better in the inverted full back More and overlaps better than Hector

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I love Bellerin's personality but I wish we'd sell him instead. Worth more and he's already peaked at a level lower than Ainsley could reach

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
25m is not prefect, but it is essential for us to buy Party. I would reluctantly accept there offer and invest the money on midfielder

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We’re relying on Bellerin who has had serious injury problems over the past few seasons and a bum in Cedric but it’s all good as that 25m will help us get Partey.

:facepalm:

Two steps back and one step forward.
For me I'd definitely keep AMN but that totally depends on psg giving us 35m according to edu everything came to table is loan or swaps so hopefully we'll see real offers soon

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is Daily Mail reliable? Exclusive?

Anyway if he really wants out, I would sell for £30-40m, more like £35-40m after the England call-up.

He has 3 years in contract. I'd like to keep him for a year at least to see more. But does he want to aim for Euro spot.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is Daily Mail reliable? Exclusive?

Anyway if he really wants out, I would sell for £30-40m, more like £35-40m after the England call-up.

He has 3 years in contract. I'd like to keep him for a year at least to see more.

Yes and no. They actually can be decent for us. They often get stuff like this right

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wolves spent 35 million on the love child of Guendouzi and David Luis ffs. 25 million is a **** offer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We don't have to do anything of the sort Yousif:lol: Start by getting some of the easier stuff done like Sok, Holding and Torreira. That clears some space. We shouldn't be rushing to sell an asset for less than his actual worth.
That the problem other than sok we seem struggling to get rid of these players and its getting late of the window

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi who done nothing here went for 35m whilst AMN who has bossed Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool consecutively is going for 25m.

He still has Mane, Traore, Salah, Mahrez etc in his pocket.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Ainsley only 23 as well. Can imagine it now with him going to Wolves, performing well, some more England appearances and by the time he's 26 they've got a £50m+ valued homegrown international on there hands.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We’re relying on Bellerin who has had serious injury problems over the past few seasons and a bum in Cedric but it’s all good as that 25m will help us get Partey.

:facepalm:

Two steps back and one step forward.
Did you even read the article? The club would only accept because Maitland-Niles will leave unless he gets a guarantee of game time ahead of Euro 2021.

It's another Gnabry situation, the club don't want to sell but the player thinks it might be best for his career to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom