• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I hope that's mean we signing CM can't depend on xhaka and Sambi for the period that Partey is at afcon
Wilshere.

I can't see us making a big (money wise or potential wise) signing until the summer when weve had a chance to move on Elneny and maybe Xhaka. Wilshere as a stop gap for a month seems like an appropriate middle ground.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If loan we'll let Roma wait until late January lol. Niles deserve game time he good player i'd be interested where mourinho going to play him they lack good RB and CM options aren't that quality either

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I like Jack but if we want top 4 we should be more ambitious.
You got in before my edit.

Any signing should be a number two player to replace Xhaka. I don't see us doing that level of business for something that will be short term. And if we arent doing that level of business there isn't much point in wasting the money and contract for a stop gap signing. Wilshere on a 6 month deal ticks the boxes and keeps powder dry until the summer. Or a player on loan for 6 months.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Wilshere.

I can't see us making a big (money wise or potential wise) signing until the summer when weve had a chance to move on Elneny and maybe Xhaka. Wilshere as a stop gap for a month seems like an appropriate middle ground.
I reckon at this point Wilshere will just wear the colours and show up match day if we don't buy him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If they're loaning him it should he an obligation to buy rather than an option. With midfielders missing we can't be loaning players out.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Letting our best penalty taker go, we've missed 3 out of our last 4. Arteta better have something up his sleeve.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Very strange considering we will only have Xhaka and Lokonga for 4 weeks. I can’t really see Wilshere being offered a contract so I’ve got no idea what they’ll end up doing.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Shouldn’t do business with these mugs after the way they pissed about over Xhaka last summer.
Shouldn't do business with Mourinho full stop

Even worse another loan, in January of all times when we'll be down to just Xhaka and Lokonga for at least four matches in ten days.

Elneny plays no role now he gets regular minutes just before he's about to leave. AMN isn't allowed to leave last summer, then after a month or so at least gets rotated in every now and then, then disappears off the face of the earth early November, allowed to leave now when we have 2/2 CMs. Lokonga starts every game for three months straight then disappears for a month, now he'll be a fixture.

Arteta's squad management is beyond atrocious. Happy with today's win but this doesn't change anything, bloke can't coach a player nor manage a squad. **** off

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seeing its option it's not guaranteed Roma buy him but with 1 year left in his contract i doubt we getting more than 10m for him in summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom