• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Take whatever we can get for him tbh, club could probably do with an extra 10M after COVID.

Would be ideal to keep him for half the month to cover the cup games. After that it’s only two league games before Partey and Elneny return.

BIoodBrother

Take whatever we can get for him tbh, club could probably do with an extra 10M after COVID.

Would be ideal to keep him for half the month to cover the cup games. After that it’s only two league games before Partey and Elneny return.
Keep him at least until the end of the Burnley game on 22nd. We have Xhaka, Lokonga and AMN for Pool Nottingham Pool Sp**s Burnley.
An injury to Xhaka or Lokonga and we have to start White/Chambers next to Lokonga vs Sp**s aways. You dont want that.
I wouldnt buy anyone bc its just 2PL games but wouldnt sell AMN until 23rd of january either. We're crazy short as it stands with plenty of cup games coming up now.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
They'll just end up getting Zakaria on a free in the summer. Italian clubs can't even outbid the MLS anymore. :lol:
It's far worse than this, people talking about Serie A should look at Roma's business in recent windows. 40m for Tammy ****ing Abraham (plus a buyback for Chelsea), 12m for 33 year old Rui Patricio who's been pants for more than a year, 26 year old Uzbek Shomurodov for 20m, 15m for 31 year old Smalling.

They got Mkhitaryan for free from us who's one of their most important players, offer us 12m for Xhaka after a good Euros and now 10m loan + option for AMN when his passport alone is worth 15m. All this and it's ****ing Mourinho in charge of their team. Pray to God Edu is just stringing them along so they don't land another player because if he sells him under these terms he needs to be sacked on the spot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

if it's happen earlier then i really hope we really get midfielder as quick as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom