• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 946,611
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Arsenal just sit back and wait and at the end might get **** all because Lyon can’t sell traore, depay and tete and still sell Aouar . Aulas will not sell all his players in one window that what the waiting game brings we aren’t proactive in the market and it’s a shame that we need to sell to buy and we have a billionaire owner and still pinching the pennies even teams like Everton known where they came short and in other to compete they have strengthened these areas.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arsenal just sit back and wait and at the end might get **** all because Lyon can’t sell traore, depay and tete and still sell Aouar . Aulas will not sell all his players in one window that what the waiting game brings we aren’t proactive in the market and it’s a shame that we need to sell to buy and we have a billionaire owner and still pinching the pennies even teams like Everton known where they came short and in other to compete they have strengthened these areas.

Juninho has already said they'll only sell maximum of two from Aouar, Depay and Dembele. Dembele isn't getting sold.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This seems like bullshit to me, maybe he'll go to Juve but I'd wait for a more reliable source to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom