• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why

Always Me ?
I mean I am with the Manager on this Özil debacle.

All those people on posts saying "He would walk into our midfield even if injured."

From the sounds of it he doesn't care, he doesn't want to train, he wants to sit out his contract and either retire or get a bunch of money in a farmers league to make guest appearances and sell shirts.

So do you really think putting Özil into an 11 man squad if he is unit, and doesn't care is going to make us better? Slowly walking back after a half arsed pass? No passion, no real desire to win.

I imagine most of you have had jobs you don't enjoy at some point in life and think back to a time you put minimal effort in. Your bosses probably hated you, your co-workers either hated you, or started acting that way as well as they would believe your reasoning for not bothering.

Yes he had moments of absolute class, and was a fantastic player. But you could have prime Messi in your team but if he can't be bothered he becomes a hindrance to the rest of the team.

OSBK

Established Member
Tech gifted players at arsenal, we have had so many over the years. After this guy leaves i do wonder how many years we will have to wait to see another.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
giphy.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Pure footballing reasons.

The club will not be dictated into who it can or cannot play. No manager would work under such conditions. I'd also state how would Emirates Airline handle a player being told he cannot play because he spoke out against Muslim persecution? Huge can of worms would be opened.

It could also fall under national security. If a British company is being blackmailed by a foreign state. Especially Chinese companies. Just look at Huawei.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Look at this scumbag neglecting his new born child, while spending every minute in the gym... @Jury and @Oxeki , am I right?
There’s lots to be concerned about from that video… He is locking his arms on full extension which is not good, and Mumford and ****ing Sons will hardly push you to your limits in tbe gym! Could have the desired effect if you’re in the kitchen making chutney or something though...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

The club will not be dictated into who it can or cannot play. No manager would work under such conditions. I'd also state how would Emirates Airline handle a player being told he cannot play because he spoke out against Muslim persecution? Huge can of worms would be opened.

It could also fall under national security. If a British company is being blackmailed by a foreign state.
The same Emirates that just normalised with Israel? Give me a break.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

It could also fall under national security. If a British company is being blackmailed by a foreign state. Especially Chinese companies. Just look at Huawei.
https://english.alaraby.co.uk/engli...king-repressive-anti-muslim-xinjiang-policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom