• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
I know where we are, but it's not where we should be. You look at our squad, its cost, the previous stats for our players, where we were last season and the season before and what is around us and you have to conclude we are seriously underforming. Should we be 9th or 5th? I don't know but I know we shouldn't be 15th, four points away from relegation.

The table at any point is a snapshot. When Bournemouth were top after a game it didn't mean they were the best team in the division. At the end of the season you might get a truer picture.
Where is the data this year that says we are not 15th? Who cares about last year’s data. The world has changed. Is Willian as good as he was last year? Auba? Have other teams improved this year?

We may not like being 15th because we are such a proud club, but here we are.

Legend14

Established Member
Happy to celebrate my victory. It's always nice for other people to see on the forum when a so called man wont put down on a forum he was wrong.

Last chance to prove your not full of crap and all talk. That you believe in your views and willing to back them.

If Arteta finishes 8th or higher I will come onto this forum and say I was wrong you were right and you know more than me.

If Arteta is fired or finishes 9th or lower you have to admit to me that I was right, you were wrong and that I know more than you.

And it's there in black and white for everyone to see.

@Legend14 you would agree that's a fair bet. No money just words?

All you have to do is say ACCEPT or DECLINE.
Completely fair bet. Both of you have equal risk.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Happy to celebrate my victory. It's always nice for other people to see on the forum when a so called man wont put down on a forum he was wrong.

Last chance to prove your not full of crap and all talk. That you believe in your views and willing to back them.

If Arteta finishes 8th or higher I will come onto this forum and say I was wrong you were right and you know more than me.

If Arteta is fired or finishes 9th or lower you have to admit to me that I was right, you were wrong and that I know more than you.

Can I play?

Reactions: A_G

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Where is the data this year that says we are not 15th? Who cares about last year’s data. The world has changed. Is Willian as good as he was last year? Auba? Have other teams improved this year?

We may not like being 15th because we are such a proud club, but here we are.
If we were the 15th best team we'd be content. We're not.

Legend14

Established Member
If the culture he wants to instill is to play on the wings and blindly cross it... good riddance.
Tactics, which agreed are naive.

A cultural change is more complicated. Its how we recruit, how we pay players, how we handle youth, team strategy...how we want to be seen as a club moving forward.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I will accept yours if you accept mine, simples.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I will accept yours if you accept mine, simples.

Let me get this straight.

If Arteta finishes 8th or higher in the league I have to say you were right, I was wrong and you know more about football than me. I also have to change my avatar to something you choose for 6 months?

If Arteta is sacked at any point this season, or he finishes 9th or lower you have to say I was right, you were wrong and I know more about football than you. And you have to change you avatar to something I pick?

You've got a deal and @Legend14 and @OnlyOne are witnesses.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Waiting for you two to agree to terms so I can bookmark. Is this becoming an Arsenal negotiation? Will we only see agreement at the very end of the window?

Hairspray is the Daniel Levy of negotiations. He will probably come back with new terms. Changes his terms more than his own words.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Epnie2VWMAss7Bv

EpoEsnAXUAQHUyc

...Pepe's stat is terrible, but the Willian one is almost a parody at this point ffs :rofl:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Let me get this straight.

If Arteta finishes 8th or higher in the league I have to say you were right, I was wrong and you know more about football than me. I also have to change my avatar to something you choose for 6 months?

If Arteta is sacked at any point this season, or he finishes 9th or lower you have to say I was right, you were wrong and I know more about football than you. And you have to change you avatar to something I pick?

You've got a deal and @Legend14 and @OnlyOne are witnesses.

Correct.

stiiphunn

Established Member
If we were the 15th best team we'd be content. We're not.
Exactly. It’s embarrassing to read about this player or that player not being one that Arteta signed or wanted. Or that some of these players were signed by Wenger or Emery - not by Arteta.

It doesn’t matter.

No one - literally no one - would have said that we would be 15th after 14 games. No one. And that’s for a good reason: while we may not have the best squad, we have a squad that at the very least belongs to the Top 10.

We’re massively underperforming. And we need to sort this out as a team. And Arteta has an important role in that. We can also try to sign a few players in January but the priority should be to improve as a team.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Waiting for you two to agree to terms so I can bookmark. Is this becoming an Arsenal negotiation? Will we only see agreement at the very end of the window?

Get that bookmarked mate.

I would happily change my avatar to anything and say was wrong to finish 8th. if I had the choice to say it now and finish 8th would snap your hand off.

I doubt my opponent is looking forward to writing his little piece for the arsenal forum to see

Legend14

Established Member
Get that bookmarked mate.

I would happily change my avatar to anything and say was wrong to finish 8th. if I had the choice to say it now and finish 8th would snap your hand off.

I doubt my opponent is looking forward to writing his little piece for the arsenal forum to see

January is now Uber-critical. Willian or Xhaka or Bellerin on the pitch could swing this bet. The pressure has now increased. Bookmarked.

Mohamed7

No shot on target in the 2nd half.
I am not surprised at all by this. Read my response to you on the pattern of play on the wide player's options when he has the ball.

There was a period, I think from 50th to 60th, where we looked very decent but that's about it for the 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom