• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Seen a bunch of losers going crazy on twitter on about this article. It's a lot about absolutely nothing.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The buck stops at the top, same as any organisation. The Kroenke's set the tone and values of the club, and unfortunately their half arsed attitude has trickled down to almost every level of the club. They hid behind Wenger for far too long, and now the issues at the club are being laid bare for everyone to see.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The Kronkes are going nowhere that’s the problem, so tea boy haffi get sacked cause the tea is serving up is bullsh*t.

Look up the Arsenal black scarf movement if you have time - I doubt exists anymore but Kronke out is nothing new.

The Kronkes aren’t perfect or as aggressive and cerebral as Abromovich, but we could still do better in spite of them.

Their hands off approach is a gift and a curse - look at Wenger for example. They were more than fine with him doing whatever, it was the fans, media and boardroom politicking that actually got Wenger out.

Wenger was turning a profit without asking for much and taking all bullets, trust me if it were up to KSE Wenger would still be here.

KSE’s negligence has created a power vacuum which has left the likes of Raul and Mislentat squabbling for power. No doubt had Sven won that battle, we would probably be better off - cause he’d have the reigns and the team would look different.

Where we actually go wrong is the recruitment. KSE seem more than happy to hand over the reigns to anybody and support them, leaving them free to focus on the Rams or other ventures. We just keep getting this bit wrong.

I’ve said many times a superior Director is a solid medium to long term vision would potentially be better than a new manager coming in. Arteta is completely f*cking up the base and he has no one to put the arm around and tell him what’s normal and what is unacceptable.

Long post but I’ve been onto the Kronkes for years, read loads about them and unfortunately bringing them up everytime we go through a bad run of form does absolutely f*ck all.
All that is very well but Arteta is an ingrowing toenail, the Kronkes are a cancer.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Best recent example showing the Kroenke's won't go the extra yard to actually benefit the club is the Sokratis and Özil decisions.

Not registering these two would obviously have caused a lot of bitterness and animosity in the dressing room. But rather than paying them off, the Kroenke's wanted to save a few quid at the risk of the first teams performance.

The depressing thing is, I think this trend will repeat itself in the summer. We have to shift 4 or 5 players this summer that will still be under contract at the club. Its very unlikely we will get our valuations on these players, which means the owners will have to take a financial hit for that to be made possible.

Will they? No chance. Means we will have another season of players that shouldn't be at the club poisoning the dressing room and sabotaging results.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Kronkes aren’t going anywhere. But goodluck with the moaning every time we show bad form.
It will take years and it's got nothing to do with form. A bad business is a bad business even when it makes money. The Kronkes and Arsenal is a hate affair which will evntually fail. There is no point in ignoring them because they are at the root of everything that is wrong with this club.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It will take years and it's got nothing to do with form. A bad business is a bad business even when it makes money. The Kronkes and Arsenal is a hate affair which will evntually fail. There is no point in ignoring them because they are at the root of everything that is wrong with this club.
Good luck with that man.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Best recent example showing the Kroenke's won't go the extra yard to actually benefit the club is the Sokratis and Özil decisions.

Not registering these two would obviously have caused a lot of bitterness and animosity in the dressing room. But rather than paying them off, the Kroenke's wanted to save a few quid at the risk of the first teams performance.

The depressing thing is, I think this trend will repeat itself in the summer. We have to shift 4 or 5 players this summer that will still be under contract at the club. Its very unlikely we will get our valuations on these players, which means the owners will have to take a financial hit for that to be made possible.

Will they? No chance. Means we will have another season of players that shouldn't be at the club poisoning the dressing room and sabotaging results.
But how do you just pay off Özil and Sokratis?
Pay them til the end of their contract and then tell them to get out of their Club?
OK, fair enough.
Are they allowed to sign for another Club after that immediately?
Yes, otherwise they will stay at the Arsenal if only to keep their fitness levels at peak form.
So they get paid out of a 2 year contract, for example, and are then allowed to sign another contract without a transfer fee, with another Club.
I'm sure the Kroenke's have thought about just releasing the players, and realised that it doesn't really work like that.

EinmalImmerEwig

Good luck with that man.
You've got to have some hope...
Otherwise what is there?

I hope they leave.
I don't know how it's possible.
No-one predicted how 2020 turned out.

I hope I see the day that Kroenke is removed from the Club.
I doubt I will see him being removed, but maybe he will have to sell up one day.

Then of course there is the question of who will buy the Club.
But one step at a time.

Kroenke Out!

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But how do you just pay off Özil and Sokratis?
Pay them til the end of their contract and then tell them to get out of their Club?
OK, fair enough.
Are they allowed to sign for another Club after that immediately?
Yes, otherwise they will stay at the Arsenal if only to keep their fitness levels at peak form.
So they get paid out of a 2 year contract, for example, and are then allowed to sign another contract without a transfer fee, with another Club.
I'm sure the Kroenke's have thought about just releasing the players, and realised that it doesn't really work like that.

They them off when it became obvious in the summer no one wanted them. Could also have heavily subsidised any potential move away from the club in the summer.

It extends past those two as well. Take Bellerin for example, he isn't good enough, and we priced PSG out of a move for him. We could have got 20m for him, taken a bit of a hit financially, but freed up some squad space (and recouped a bit of money) to get some proper players in. Some goes for the likes of Lacazette/Kolasinac/ElNeny ect.

Regarding the last point, given their history st the club, I just can't believe they would consider something like this.

EinmalImmerEwig

They them off when it became obvious in the summer no one wanted them. Could also have heavily subsidised any potential move away from the club in the summer.

It extends past those two as well. Take Bellerin for example, he isn't good enough, and we priced PSG out of a move for him. We could have got 20m for him, taken a bit of a hit financially, but freed up some squad space (and recouped a bit of money) to get some proper players in. Some goes for the likes of Lacazette/Kolasinac/ElNeny ect.

Regarding the last point, given their history st the club, I just can't believe they would consider something like this.
Fair points, well made

Regarding the last point, that wasn't meant seriously, I just wasn't sure how you thought that Kroenke would just 'pay them off' as you stated.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't know about you lot, but throwing paper planes at an American owner because you want him to crash an burn is a bit too on the nose for me...

novar

The truth is there's nothing to debate at all here. Kroenke won't be forced to move unless you amass more riches than Walmart and you're fooling nobody when claiming he's the reason we're 15th

I would only agree he's "the disease" if he's the one bankrolling the media to write all those pro Arteta articles

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The truth is there's nothing to debate at all here. Kroenke won't be forced to move unless you amass more riches than Walmart and you're fooling nobody when claiming he's the reason we're 15th

I would only agree he's "the disease" if he's the one bankrolling the media to write all those pro Arteta articles

He is culpable and a more hands on owner who understands football would not have us on this mess, but this club makes him too much money as far as our valuation goes.

The only way we're sold is if The LA Rams project fails completely and the banks come calling for the collateral that Arsenal is.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The Kroenke's been aweful and there's no doubt about it, but this article highlights that any media platfo has gone to **** nowadays.

Pure sensationalism and the need to write something that sticks out just to create noise.
Athletic does as anyone else does, no better.

Nothing to do with them that we have had this break down. We lost confidence and followed a downward spiral, simple as.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We aren't fu¢king worthy

9ie0.gif

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom