• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They could have kept Maja, hot promoted and then let him leave on a free. Promotion was worth way more than hhe fee they got for him.

Yeah exactly.

Grigg hadn’t been a player for a while at that point although no one knew how much he’d fall off a cliff.

Donald didn’t want to lose face as well as Maja on a free but it was the smart move.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If I counted correctly that means we now have 25 players in our senior squad. That's a nice number, I like that. Love a nice moderately-sized squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jousha king and Minamino only deals left. It's been poverty window all around but very happy with our business Ryan very decent gk and Ødegaard a very talented AM.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Most positive window in regards to outgoings i've seen in years, although it has to be said, 3 years too late.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Have a bad feeling Tierney won't play again this season...would be our luck :lol:

200.gif

Don't you fekin dare

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sky Sports reporting that we're due a small compensation fee for Mustafi. I dont know why I'm so happy that he hasn't seen our his contract.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Very happy with our business today. Pretty much everyone who needed to leave left, apart from Reiss.

I don't buy that the club were asking for too high a loan fee or percentage of his wages paid. Would have been totally counterproductive for the club to do when he'll be here getting likely very minimal game time and his wages paid in full.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sky Sports reporting that we're due a small compensation fee for Mustafi. I dont know why I'm so happy that he hasn't seen our his contract.
In our statement we didn't Said we terminate his contract so yeah i guess we got 2m from him

Melquiades

West Brom seem excited by AMN. They've also signed a DM so I wonder where and how much he will play. I'm guessing b2b. I'd love it if him and Willock went full beast mode. Good luck to them.

Oh, no doubt West Brom are excited. Somehow as the worst team in the PL they've added the best player to move to any PL team on deadline day!

But there are 3 parties who can benefit in a loan and I don't see how going to a bottom feeder like this is going to get AMN to the Euros or bump his transfer value up for Arsenal in the summer.

That said, obviously good luck to him and I hope I'm wrong.

In Willock's case - yeah, perfect place for him to land for both teams and for the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom