• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | Sunday, March 21 | KO: 15:00 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

WTF. If this is true then hope Arteta is dropping everyone who didn't follow the plan. He won't though, he'll pull names out of the tombola again for the next match

Think he means they didn’t execute properly.

254Giant

Player:Partey
Great great comeback. Watching the casual way we played in that Olympiakos match, I knew we'd struggle to contain Antonio and Lingard. That's why I captained Lingard on FPL.
Terrible first 30mins but we have some strong mentality players like Partey, Laca and Ø who were crucial for the comeback. Ødegaard was almost perfect in this match. We have to sign him in the summer.
Honestly, I'm even more convinced by Arteta. We'll go through ups and downs with him but I see what he's trying to do. He has to rectify the team's casual behaviour that they've been exhibiting throughout the season. They've been making mistakes for fun and missing chances left and right. He has to find a solution before they bottle our Europa aspirations because he'll get all the heat for that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta Should share the blame he clearly told his team to go wrong every time Leno has the ball there was no pressing like we usually do.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully Russell Brand is devastated by this reuslt.

• Funny
Reactions: roz

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Didn't he get all three pre-assists? And also laid down a couple of presentable chances for Pepe to fluff? I always think that assists is an incomplete stat, the pre-assist is just as important. Nothing against Özil btw, he's got his fair share of pre-assists that didn't really register as contribution.

He played excellent today. That doesn’t mean he’s shown he’s better than Özil was.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Lenno has been good overall this season but has looked increasingly shaky in each match the past few matches. Give Ryan a chance.

Play our best 4 defenders in Tierney, Gabriel, Holdini and My Heccy.

Drop PEA, Saka and Partey and out in ESR, Pepe and Ceabllos.

Last edited:
Reactions: roz

MikeVinna

Established Member
Mari/Luiz is an absolute pisstake of a CB pairing to be honest. Both of them are just traffic cones when defending. I don’t see the use of rotating CB’s in the first place. Just play Gabriel with either Luiz or Holding because he’s clearly the most promising of the bunch.

Worried about Auba. Doesn’t offer us anything at LW or CF if he’s not scoring. Martinelli/Pepe at least make things happen.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I can’t believe how many he went past ,there was a pass to Antonio there, would have been all over

Tbf, I think Mari did well in getting so tight that he made it difficult to make that pass. It would have taken a better player to turn on a pin and pass it, like Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom