• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is it me or are Chelsea pretty poor at signings these days?

Lot of big flops recently and all the players who’ve done well for Tuchel are ones who’ve been here a while.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Aguero is a bum. Nobody wants to see him limping around the Emirates collecting his retirement money.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Aguero's agent is planting seeds in the paper to make it look like his client is in demand to get a better deal wherever he goes.

Nothing to see here really.

Injury prone
South American
Past his prime and would demand large wages
Cast off from a rival

It's not like Arsenal would ever sign a player that fits into any of the above categories.

Plus we're skint supposedly. I can't imagine our benevolent billionaire owner sanctioning a deal like this after putting 50 of our own on the breadline.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Would sign him in a heartbeat. Still world class.

He isn't coming here though. Juve or even PSG would be most likely.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is it me or are Chelsea pretty poor at signings these days?

Lot of big flops recently and all the players who’ve done well for Tuchel are ones who’ve been here a while.

The under-the-radar one is the GK situation. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they go for Donnarumma, in which case they'd have spent 100m in transfer fees and a lot in wages on finding one quality keeper. They didn't spend too much on Mendy, but he's at the stage where the glare isn't on him but it's clear he's not good enough, he's not a top top keeper.

They'd have spent less if they'd just gone for Oblak back in 2018 or whatever.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would sign him in a heartbeat. Still world class.

He isn't coming here though. Juve or even PSG would be most likely.

No one knows if he's still world class, cos he's barely played football for like a year now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rather see @Jury playing for us next season with his man tits wobbling all over the place tbh. Raul in the stands watching him like a nervous gf.

It’s me or Aguero next season for Arsenal.
Seriously, I'd post pictures of my breasts right now if it wasn't against the rules. Just got back on the bench the other day and I'm still pushing out 100kg reps of 8. Can you imagine?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I saw that Darren Bent state he doesnt think Aguero is one of the top 5 PL strikers of all time

....but he considers Drogba to be!

Mental. I think Drogba might be lucky to sneak in the top 20.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seriously, I'd post pictures of my breasts right now if it wasn't against the rules. Just got back on the bench the other day and I'm still pushing out 100kg reps of 8. Can you imagine?
Gym's not open yet bro, you converted your front room?
giphy.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No more retirement players. Surely this is a lesson we've learned the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom