• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy ®

I saw that Darren Bent state he doesnt think Aguero is one of the top 5 PL strikers of all time

....but he considers Drogba to be!

Mental. I think Drogba might be lucky to sneak in the top 20.

Top 10 for me would be.

Aguero
Henry
Shearer
Van Persie
Rooney
Kane
Luis Suarez
Owen
Van Nistelrooy
Fowler

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Gym's not open yet bro, you converted your front room?
giphy.gif
Bothers got a quality gym built his garden. It’s got just about everything. I’m well ahead of schedule for spring. I answered the door to a female Uber Eats rider the other day with my top off and she jokingly says ‘haha I should be tipping you, not you tipping me’. It was broken English but I understood. ‘Katya’, her name was. Quite pleasing actually.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bothers got a quality gym built his garden. It’s got just about everything. I’m well ahead of schedule for spring. I answered the door to a female Uber Eats rider the other day with my top off and she jokingly says ‘haha I should be tipping you, not you tipping me’. It was broken English but I understood. ‘Katya’, her name was. Quite pleasing actually.

0_GP1906421.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol: :lol: :lol: If it was broken English you probably misunderstood and she said, ‘You’ve got bigger t!ts than me old man’.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone not having Thierry in first place in a poll about the best strikers/players of the Premiership, should get a ban, honestly feel it's an offensive thing to say.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Top 10 for me would be.

Aguero
Henry
Shearer
Van Persie
Rooney
Kane
Luis Suarez
Owen
Van Nistelrooy
Fowler

Add the number 10s when back then in a 4-4-2 were classified as strikers, who were technically very gifted players such as Bergkamp, Cantona, Zola, Sherringham and Berbatov all i would have ahead of Drogba.

Plus on top of the names that you mentioned, I would have Wright (easily), Cole, Ferdinand, Vardy, and Yorke ahead of Drogba too.

I wouldn't of had Owen ahead of Drogba though. Owen was a limited player and pure scorer but despite this was one that never scored 20 goals or over in a league season. Plus that kids show Owen did, where he would come alive from a poster and visit a little boy in his bedroom was as creepy as f*ck.

Breezy ®

Add the number 10s when back then in a 4-4-2 were classified as strikers, who were technically very gifted players such as Bergkamp, Cantona, Zola, Sherringham and Berbatov all i would have ahead of Drogba.

Plus on top of the names that you mentioned, I would have Wright (easily), Cole, Ferdinand, Vardy, and Yorke ahead of Drogba too.

I wouldn't of had Owen ahead of Drogba though. Owen was a limited player and pure scorer but despite this was one that never scored 20 goals or over in a league season. Plus that kids show Owen did, where he come alive from a poster and visit a little boy in his bedroom was as creepy as f*ck.

Owen was still more consistent than Drogba. Plus he has a Ballon d’Or. Can’t really argue with that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

That's good, nice one. Any list that doesn't have him number 1 isn't worth looking at.

That Chelsea YouTuber Rory, did a 15 minute video on why Salah is better than Henry :lol:

Basically was just him repeating... hEnRy DiDn'T sCoRe In BiG gAmEs ...for the whole vid.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Owen was still more consistent than Drogba. Plus he has a Ballon d’Or. Can’t really argue with that.

You can argue about the Ballon D'or that Owen got as that was a completely baffling decision. Got ot over the likes Raul, Rivaldo, Khan, Henry and Shevecnhko. Almost as bad as decison when they gave it to Neved in Henrys best ever season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also the balon d’or that Owen won wasn’t the prestigious award it is today, back then what we call the Balon d’or now was actually called the fifa world player of the year or something like that.

Owen’s balon d’or is the the equivalent of that new UEFA best player in Europe award that they created to honour someone who wasn’t called Messi or Ronaldo. 😂

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That Chelsea YouTuber Rory, did a 15 minute video on why Salah is better than Henry :lol:

Basically was just him repeating... hEnRy DiDn'T sCoRe In BiG gAmEs ...for the whole vid.
The new age Chelsea fans really hate Henry. I guess most of them are too young to remember him treating them like a West Brom back in the day.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You can argue about the Ballon D'or that Owen got as that was a completely baffling decision. Got ot over the likes Raul, Rivaldo, Khan, Henry and Shevecnhko. Almost as bad as decison when they gave it to Neved in Henrys best ever season.

@Riou said Nedved was more deserving as it’s a team award or something rather than an individual one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom