• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he'll earn more than guys like ESR or Martinelli but his greedy agent might got his big agent fee.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We can't get Martinelli starting atm
Yeah, doubt he’ll get any minutes for a while.

Absolutely no reason why our front three couldn’t be Martinelli/Balogun/Pepe for the rest of the PL season with Saka at LB. Like others I think Martinelli is better as a ST but he just needs minutes.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

2m a year. Sell him in three for 6 and he was free. How does that compare with him walking in two months?

Give him 40k a week, waaaay to high for his experience, he doesn't live up to the hype, happens very often, no one will want him as he's too expensive for his ability and he leaves on a free anyway after 5 years.

Also don't forget this kid is still an academy player, wait till others are in a similar position, they'll be wanting the same kind of money.

I doubt he'll be earning that much anyway but can't be dishing out 40k a week salaries on potential. This should of been sorted last year anyway.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Give him 40k a week, waaaay to high for his experience, he doesn't live up to the hype, happens very often, no one will want him as he's too expensive for his ability and he leaves on a free anyway after 5 years.

Also don't forget this kid is still an academy player, wait till others are in a similar position, they'll be wanting the same kind of money.

I doubt he'll be earning that much anyway but can't be dishing out 40k a week salaries on potential. This should of been sorted last year anyway.
Folarin is different gravy my child. 3 G/A already in 74 minutes.

Thread title is legit I’m afraid.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
40k a week is much smarter business than letting him leave on a free. If he flops, a Championship team would pay at least 10m for him. If he explodes, could be worth anything.

If mid-table Mikel puts time into Saka, ESR, Martinelli and Balogun, he deserves until at least June in the job role.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Folarin is different gravy my child. 3 G/A already in 74 minutes.

Thread title is legit I’m afraid.

Can't disagree with you when it comes to knowing all about the kids, my King.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah, doubt he’ll get any minutes for a while.

Absolutely no reason why our front three couldn’t be Martinelli/Balogun/Pepe for the rest of the PL season with Saka at LB. Like others I think Martinelli is better as a ST but he just needs minutes.
If that was the front 3 with Saka in for Pepe for the majority of the season, the fans would be a lot more forgiving.

You can excuse bad results if there's a window into the future. Certain man racking up the minutes in the position we are in though, it's so bad.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If that was the front 3 with Saka in for Pepe for the majority of the season, the fans would be a lot more forgiving.

You can excuse bad results if there's a window into the future. Certain man racking up the minutes in the position we are in though, it's so bad.
Same for Saliba, could have had a season of PL football under his belt, hard to see us doing much worse with him instead of Luiz/Holding.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like a leak to the media to calm the fans down after last night, but really in the grand scheme of things, who's really that bothered? I highly doubt he will be a first team regular next season anyway, but who knows.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Same for Saliba, could have had a season of PL football under his belt, hard to see us doing much worse with him instead of Luiz/Holding.

I'll never understand why we never played Saliba. We never gave the kid a chance before shipping him out, which seems monumentally rash to me.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I'll never understand why we never played Saliba. We never gave the kid a chance before shipping him out, which seems monumentally rash to me.
The best thing Saliba can do is carry doing what he is doing, minus the interviews repeating what happened this summer.

I am all for players expressing themselves and I wish they would- but the "shut up and play" mentality of the masses take it negatively that's the only reason why I say that.

pikey2000

Presume they thought Luiz, Holding, Mari and Gabriel was enough and it would have just been a season of reserves football for him which would have done him know favours, if the club has any sense they let Luiz go, recoup the wages and bring Saliba is as 1 of the 4 CB's for next season.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom