• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Feels really funny that we are a founder. As if its a nobility badge.

So basically now when we banter clubs we can flaunt our founder status against them lmao
We're the 3rd most successful club in England. We deserve to be among the founders from our respective leagues. City are the real posers

Vicki

This idea is disgraceful & something has to happen. It makes us look worse considering we can't even beat Fulham anymore. What, are our board against us & want to see us getting done 4/5-0 week by week now?

In one way it makes Liverpool look stupid aswell tbf, they've got that theme going "You'll never walk alone" they might lose 75% of their fans now & they'll be alone with only a few other clubs then.
Are our Board against us? Hmmm, interesting question.
I don't quite understand the 'our' and the 'us', but hey ho.

Also, why would Liverpool 'lose' 75% of their fans?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the 92.7 million 'followers' that Liverpool have on their official facebook/twitter/instagram accounts are NOT going to be jumping off the cliffs like lemmings any time soon.

In fact they're probably thrilled with the prospect of having regular top-level Liverpool games against the best of the best, rather than Southampton, West Brom, Burnley and Crystal Palace, Liverpool's last 4 fixtures this season in the 'premier' League.

They might also be able to see their 'heroes' in the flesh when they play the games in Asia and the Middle East

Jack badmon

No one wants this, no one has asked for this, no one needs this except greedy small **** psychopathic rich men. I will no longer consider this my club.

Vicki

So i've woken up and, without hyperbole, football is broken?

Jesus i mean i've disliked Arsenal for a long time obviously, who hasn't, but to actually hate the club you support is a very weird feeling.
This is what we signed up for when we left Highbury

We left to compete with the Elite

That is what we will be doing

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Feel bad for albakos who has to rebrand the whole forum again to football mania or something

The sidebar widget of the Super League table's gonna be lit when we climb from 12-th to 11th after beating Sp*rs.

If I was Arsenal or Sp**s (maybe even Liverpool) I'd be wary of this. If any club in the ESL was uncompetitive long term then it would hurt the "product" - no-one wants to see **** teams getting beaten 8-0 all the time.

Guaranteed down the track the biggest clubs will get together and put us up for relegation back to the EPL or whatever, we'll get replaced with Everton or someone in a heartbeat.
You think EPL will accept us back just like that !!?

I bet the FA will throw us down to League 2 or even further down, so we have to climb back in a Rangers fashion.

But hey, I am sure the Tricky Micky Globetrotters will rock it against Grimsby Town, Crawley Town, Stevenage and Harrogate Town.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No one wants this, no one has asked for this, no one needs this except greedy small **** psychopathic rich men. I will no longer consider this my club.

People have been saying the Champions League format is **** for years. Granted this isn’t the main reason for the breakaway, but to see fans now care about what happens to Red Star Belgrade etc after regularly moaning about having to play dead rubber fixtures in Europe is a bit perplexing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
And the cowardice of it all. The rumour breaks yesterday and not a single representative of this thing has said a word, they all just release a collective statement. It's cowardly. Come out and explain yourselves.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
32m ago06:46

The Guardian’s own Jonathan Liew has written that the idea of a European Super League is one that could only have been devised by someone who truly hates football to its bones.
Who hates football so much that they want to prune it, gut it, dismember it, from the grassroots game to the World Cup. Who finds the very idea of competitive sport offensive, an unhealthy distraction from the main objective, which in a way has always been capitalism’s main objective.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
It's genuinely hilarious, Arsenal aren't a CL level team right now, we're not even an EL-level team, our league form doesn't even qualify us to play in Europe next season, and we're walking into a weekly competition to play Barca, Juve and Madrid? F*cking unbelievable.
Merci Arsène I guess?

Vicki

This was not what we had in mind.
who is 'we'?

I have a bit of grass from the pitch at Highbury in my wallet.
Picked from the spot where TH14 kissed the turf on that final day.
Laminated and preserved for ever by an old friend of this forum, and gifted to me.
R.I.P The Arsenal FC, 6 September, 1913 to 7 May, 2006

Kroenke, the 'Emirates', a cartoon badge?
Who are 'we'?

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom