• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Fell asleep at page 39. Can't believe it's actually happening. This is evolution baby, adapt or perish. You can only halt progress for so long. Football has been stale for years, thank **** we're about to see something different. Full credit to Stan the man for getting us involved
Some saw Nazi ideology as progress and they used that kind of Darwinian language to mask their malevolence.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
In the end it's going to be only 4-5 teams that will be relevant in this superleague too. Sp**s-Porto, Arsenal-Milan will be the new Burnley-Fulham, Arsenal-Sheffield etc, games most people don't really care about.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It didn't take City long to scurry to the table and I just can't believe how the PL is making up half of this new comp at the start. This thing will morph in to something else and I hope someone at Arsenal has a contingency plan. The essence of football is dying and rarely does changing your DNA produce a positive result.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Daily Canon:
Speaking at his final pre-match press conference ahead of the season’s final game at Huddersfield, Wenger said it was ‘inevitable’ that the bigger clubs will want to exclude smaller ones from the huge amounts of broadcast revenue they generate.

“In a few years, you will certainly have a European league over the weekends,” said Wenger in 2018.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Whilst all this reform is happening, they should consider reducing the duration of games from 90 to 60 mins to keep the players fresh and stop time wasting.

It’ll make the game much better since we wouldn’t have to sit through 90 mins of pain watching this Arsenal team.

glitchform

Gary Neville shooting off his mouth about greed, but I bet the moment he gets offered an £8 million pound deal over 2 years to be a pundit, he will be all over it.......:lol::lol::lol:

Can't bight the hand that feeds you, also lol at Liverpool and United being working class clubs, United were long since football aristocracy when arsenal went professional in 1891, and Liverpool itself was always a toffee spin off.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
In the end it's going to be only 4-5 teams that will be relevant in this superleague too. Sp**s-Porto, Arsenal-Milan will be the new Burnley-Fulham, Arsenal-Sheffield etc, games most people don't really care about.
It depends on how money is gonna be distributed. Sure, for start it is gonna be like that, but I would expect that things get more balanced within a few years. The same thing happened in the PL, with more money that is distributed evenly, the bottom half clubs reduced the gap very quickly and they are able to beat top dogs without problems now

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Agnelli giving me little finger vibes.

CjS22Sr.gif

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom