• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Gary Neville is shooting his mouth about this but bet you the moment he gets offered a 7.5m
For all their flaws do you reckon Hill-Wood and all the old school toffs who inhabited the higher echelon's of Arsenal prior to the sale to Kroenke would have done this?

Whatever else was wrong with them they were steeped in Arsenal and English football tradition. They would have known better.
:lol: Mate, David Dein was all over this years ago. As long as it makes them money, Hill-Wood and his chums would have also been in favour of this move. People forget that this was done before with the introduction of what we now know as the FA Premier League. It just includes the top European clubs this time.

Vicki

Think I might be done with the game if this really gets off the ground. **** this self serving ****e whilst clubs around the world are going under because of the pandemic.

What sort of club has Kroenke turned this once proud one into
Who invited Kroenke in?
Why did no-one complain?
Where were the protests against him?
What did the previous Board do that was so great?

Reap what you sow!

TBF to Kroenke, he has done EXACTLY what people thought he would do
Got to give him credit for that, surely?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
whoever didn't see this coming or thinks THIS will kill football shouldn't even bother about talking now...
it was long rime coming, and it's the fans who pushed for it...
and after all, who are you kidding thinking CL is already not a super league? a boring one also..

we all live in america, welcome to the NBA of football...and I am not ironic when I say it is for the good. It will make most happy about it, and there wont be any need to talk false stories about anyone caring for some croatian, swedish clubs,...

it's all about the money long time now, and it was about time to stop fooling people about it and just do a proper superleague

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not that I want this but you do get the whole purpose is to make big money for only a few clubs right. That money will go to better players, better managers. If this happens, sure we’ll suck at the start. But overtime you’ll get better and it will be a lot of superteams in 1 competition. It not like we’ll still have Cedric and David Luiz when we get 350M.
But United, Chelsea, City and Liverpool who are already well ahead of us I'm the league will also have this money plus more. Basically we will have an advantage over the other 14 teams in the league but still float around 5th/6th winning nothing, battling for nothing. We will be the drubbing boys of this league. We can't beat Fulham or Wolves or Villa yet believe we deserve to pay against Barca and Madrid every week.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Think I might be done with the game if this really gets off the ground. **** this self serving ****e whilst clubs around the world are going under because of the pandemic.

Leave Kroenke out of this. This was discussed looooooooong before he came into the picture.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fell asleep at page 39. Can't believe it's actually happening. This is evolution baby, adapt or perish. You can only halt progress for so long. Football has been stale for years, thank **** we're about to see something different. Full credit to Stan the man for getting us involved

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Maybe they wouldn’t be going under if the likes of FIFA / UFEA spread their wealth.

glitchform

For all their flaws do you reckon Hill-Wood and all the old school toffs who inhabited the higher echelon's of Arsenal prior to the sale to Kroenke would have done this?

Whatever else was wrong with them they were steeped in Arsenal and English football tradition. They would have known better.

Given that their bond schemes enabled the hostile takeover by Kroenke and his ilk, yes absolutely. The misplaced love for David Dein as some genuine footballing working class hero our fanbase has is sickening.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Not that I want this but you do get the whole purpose is to make big money for only a few clubs right. That money will go to better players, better managers. If this happens, sure we’ll suck at the start. But overtime you’ll get better and it will be a lot of superteams in 1 competition. It not like we’ll still have Cedric and David Luiz when we get 350M.
When we needed to spend to compete the club always dragged their heels.
Now that they are in a league where they are printing money and simply participating pays - you reckon KSE group will suddenly feel like spending?

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom