• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's like the 90's break up of Take That on AM.

Trilly and MutableEarth supporting Place.

Riou supporting the leprechaun team that plays behind the bins of his local Tesco.

Rex trawling deepest darkest Wales to watch any local side with a sheep on their badge and no vowel in their name.

Matter of time before Gdeep declares for Sporting Club East Bengal.

Sad times 😭 😭 😭

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Reflecting on this I can’t help but think of Cardiff, the 2005 cup final and how we all bought little US flags to wave at the mancunians.What a jolly jape. If you watch the highlights you can see a big flag in the United ending that struck me on the day, reading “Die Glazer”.

Bottom line, this has been coming for many, many years - thanks to FIFA, UEFA, the FA and others selling their souls.

The truth is that the model of football I grew up with in the 70’s isn’t commercially sustainable - we’ve spent decades struggling with that simple fact. Same ways the coal mines and latterly steel are no longer workable.

I don’t like it but we allowed these guys to take control by facilitating them and failing, in all the intervening years, to dream up a workable alternative.

We’re all franchises - or maybe just micro franchisees - now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So much nonsense being spouted on here about football dying, Kroenke etc with people forgetting that the Premier League itself was a 'breakaway league'.
The Prem is a dream for any lower team that can make it through the ranks. The super league is a closed shop, meaningless exhibition friendlies to make money for the already super rich.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

It's like the 90's break up of Take That on AM.

Trilly and MutableEarth supporting Place.

Riou supporting the leprechaun team that plays behind the bins of his local Tesco.

Rex trawling deepest darkest Wales to watch any local side with a sheep on and their badge and no vowel in their name.

Matter of time before Gdeep declares for Sporting Club East Bengal.

Sad times 😭 😭 😭
What about @hydrofluoric acid and his famous Igloo Hotspurs?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The league can’t stop this. At least in the Premier League. In the short term they’d lose far too much moneyHow many people are watching next season without those six clubs?

Leicester or West Ham winning the league is far less impressive if it’s a best of the rest affair.

Meanwhile the ESL has the quality, revenue and viewers from the off.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Super League will bring new people into the game:

TELEMMGLPICT000218806404_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6844extr6dIv-d8O8PIpPgCEHDW0sRYS-ijm8he9f1E.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
The only good thing about this is Nevilles reaction -
" Relegate United, Liverpool and Arsenal, they're the history of this country, they should suffer most. Yep Chelsea and City are new money in the game, I'm not happy with them either, lets be clear! Tottenham?...... I'm not really that bothered about.
United, Liverpool and Arsenal, they should know better! "

Tottenham are a nothing club :lol::lol::lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

People have been saying the Champions League format is **** for years. Granted this isn’t the main reason for the breakaway, but to see fans now care about what happens to Red Star Belgrade etc after regularly moaning about having to play dead rubber fixtures in Europe is a bit perplexing.

The Champions League format hasn’t been right for a long time but this has gone the other way.

Having a power grab of European football ran by ten clubs won’t narrow the divides, it will just make them worse.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Strong reaction from a VP of the European Union. If I had to bet, I would put some money that the SL will not happen. From a political standpoint, it is just toxic.

It will. It has.

Most of what's happening right now is pure posturing and moral grandstanding.
Empty words by people that don't actually care and are at best only upset because they have been left out.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah its weird that every Tom **** and Harry is suddenly on it because the people are against it. You didn't care before why do you care now?

I'd like to see how it actually worked before passing judgement. There's a lot of unanswered questions right now and I highly doubt anyone knows the full details besides the big wigs.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom