• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Don't understand Stan, he doesn't even need us the pikey tinpot. His fkn mrs owns walmart and she just sold ASDA for $6-7bn.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
To be fair to that Gosens fella, Atalanta would deal with us pretty comfortably over two legs at the moment.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No. if they weren't allowed to compete against us in the PL, the money they got wouldn't matter a jot.
But that isn't the case. Nor will it be. Basically the small teams are seeing the rich get handed huge financial backing just because those very rich teams decided behind the scenes in the middle of a pandemic they would form their own league to get richer.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
To be fair to that Gosens fella, Atalanta would deal with us pretty comfortably over two legs at the moment.
... we would have to invite them to our league first

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Fans are right. The big owners are ruining football. As an Arsenal fan "included" in this special compeition I'm embarrassed and ashamed. Imagine a Leicester or West Ham fan feels. Told well even though you've won the same amount of CL as Arsenal and Sp**s you can't play. It's elitist.

Look, as an Arsenal fan which would you rather, be left behind or join the ESL? Because it is happening. I am not saying this is what I wanted at all, and the other fans have a right to be furious, but we're being included in the modern game of football. I have said before, come a years time, people will be right behind Arsenal again in my opinion.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
we are 3rd best team in England Gosens you c**t gone to european final last 2 years and we are going again this year if this BS didn't happen. do some research before posting BS.
This. Between us and Sp**s we have 5 albeit lesser european trophies. Neither club purchased those either. What an idiot Gosens is, whoever he actually is

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
But that isn't the case. Nor will it be. Basically the small teams are seeing the rich get handed huge financial backing just because those very rich teams decided behind the scenes in the middle of a pandemic they would form their own league to get richer.

Let them get richer. They'll be playing their exhibition games in a circle jerk on their own. The rest of us will play in the league.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom