• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

When this fails, UEFA and the rest of the gimps won't look at it as a warning to change football for the better, but more..."Good, it's back to the way that benefits us again...now lets get that Saudi-Newcastle deal back on!" :lol:

Cynic in me says you’re right but the only ray of light is this seems to have spooked this populist Government which could bring about change.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Michael Owen is one of the most greedy players ever. His opinion about this is worth nothing.
You seem all over the place here. How is he greedy? He moved clubs, got paid the going rate for a top player etc. What do you want him and others to do, ask for minimum wage?

He’s experienced every level of football in this country, he more than most will know how this impacts the game.

You were attacking Rashford earlier, a young player, for his post.

These guys can’t have opinions because they made great careers in football?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
You seem all over the place here. How is he greedy? He moved clubs, got paid the going rate for a top player etc. What do you want him and others to do, ask for minimum wage?

He’s experienced every level of football in this country, he more than most will know how this impacts the game.

You are defending all kinds of ****.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

@Highbury_2006 whenever he's presented with evidence that proves him wrong:

IuNv.gif

Bradpiff

Media love to **** on us at every opportunity, but the fact is, we had legitimate reason's we couldn't compete:

Stadium / (Bank loan's)
Club's being funded by countries
Clubs being funded by the Russian Mafia
Extortionate transfer fee's - (Let's err, drop pepe under the rug)

I 100% Believe, if wenger's hands weren't tied, we'd be a superpower with 180 champions leagues.

So explain Leicester hmmm??

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My instinct is that for all this to work you need a good tv product, for which you need presenters, pundits, refs, and obviously players and coaches. And if those people aren't happy then how can you do it? If a name like Linekar says no then others follow. But then I think that's naive, if one guy wants out they just find another guy who's happy to take the money.

Idk, surely the most powerful people in the room are the ones who'll get their way, and the clubs are the most powerful?

I honestly have no idea, anyone pretending to be certain about this, as I was about 20 mins ago, is a fool.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Does anyone even really want to watch football anymore after this?

The greed/hypocrisy of the everyone on both sides has been appalling, tbh...it's always been there, but having it out in the open like this, what's the point in this "sport" anymore.

I don't really want to watch Arsenal play Everton on Friday while a megacunt like Neville takes the piss out of the club I love, under the pretense of caring for fans, when's it's all self interest and money on his part and Sky/PremierL League/UEFA/whoever.

Likewise, no matter were Arsenal go we will be crap, in the Super League or if we stay in the Premier League...because our scumbag owner just wants to put nothing in, but get everything out of us...yay.

What a horrible last few days, **** football.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The greed/hypocrisy of the everyone on both sides has been appalling, tbh...it's always been there, but having it out in the open like this, what's the point in this "sport" anymore.

I don't really want to watch Arsenal play Everton on Friday while a megacunt like Neville takes the piss out of the club I love, under the pretense of caring for fans, when's it's all self interest and money on his part and Sky/PremierL League/UEFA/whoever.

Likewise, no matter were Arsenal go we will be crap, in the Super League or if we stay in the Premier League...because our scumbag owner just wants to put nothing in, but get everything out of us...yay.

I’m glad peoples eyes have been opened as to how terrible Sky, the PL, UEFA and FIFA are.

I’ve clashed with apologists for all of them over the years and the sooner we realise how broken this system is the better.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wenger 2018 o_O -

“In a few years, you will certainly have a European league over the weekends,”

“It is inevitable. Why? First of all, to share money between the big clubs and small clubs will become a problem.

“The big clubs will say: ‘if two smaller clubs are playing each other nobody wants to watch it. People want to watch quality. So we have to share the money but nobody is interested in you’.

“A domestic league will certainly play Tuesday, Wednesday. I think that is the next step we will see.

“It will be soon because it is a way for other clubs to fight against the Premier League."

GDeep™

League is very weak

You don’t have to watch Gary Neville ffs? What’s he got to do with your Arsenal experience?

You’re another that’s all over the place.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
My instinct is that for all this to work you need a good tv product, for which you need presenters, pundits, refs, and obviously players and coaches. And if those people aren't happy then how can you do it? If a name like Linekar says no then others follow. But then I think that's naive, if one guy wants out they just find another guy who's happy to take the money.
Imagine watching this **** league being presented by Adrian Chiles.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom