• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bergholt

They didn't even care about the managers or players either lmao..

Kind of shocking that they backed out so soon, this reaction should have been predictable.

Exactly. Did they even consider what would happen after the announcement? Super predictable, if they were in then they needed to be prepared to ride it out.

Melquiades

Hilarious that they didn't even consider what the fans would think

Kroenke sucks and of course he's a money-grubber but I bet he's also super confused.

From an American sensibilities point of view, this was an absolute slam dunk. He's permanently guaranteeing Arsenal is locked in as one of the biggest 12 clubs in the world, guaranteeing that Barcelona and Juventus will be playing at the Emirates every other week while also making bags of money, some of which will be used to bring in better players ... and the fans hate it? What?

If you understand the fan culture so poorly, it's easy to see why they probably didn't even consider the notion that it would be hated, or why.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Kroenke sucks and of course he's a money-grubber but I bet he's also super confused.

From an American sensibilities point of view, this was an absolute slam dunk. He's permanently guaranteeing Arsenal is locked in as one of the biggest 12 clubs in the world, guaranteeing that Barcelona and Juventus will be playing at the Emirates every other week while also making bags of money, some of which will be used to bring in better players ... and the fans hate it? What?

If you understand the fan culture so poorly, it's easy to see why they probably didn't even consider the notion that it would be hated, or why.
You have all my respect... I am doing a research for my master's degree in culture studies and this has all the sense in the world. Knowing culture is about this. Best example ever.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This. These two days broke something in me as a fan.

Eyes were truly opened as to how sh*t everyone is in modern football. The status quo is broken and it’s a Pyrrhic victory to return to how it was.

Genuinely can’t look at any of these the same way. The club is back with us as a marriage of convenience because the Government threatened to rip the teeth out of the Premier League.

Nothing to do with listening to complaints. We could’ve protested for weeks but without fears of being hit in their pockets they’d have laughed us off.

They ignored us and the players for 48 hours to try and ride it out. Stan, Josh and Vinai don’t give a **** about us or they would have provided an interaction with us, they even had radio silence on Twitter ffs.

They’ve only returned now that they had no choice, if Chelsea didn’t leave they’d have thrown Arteta under the bus on Thursday as the face of the club to answer all the questions.

Not going to read their apology, if it was on paper I’d wipe my arse with it.

They’re ****.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
American Gooner being a ****
Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Yeah let's paint the weasel that is gary neville as footballs saviour.

Suppose he's better then the scouse spitter, a good name for a video npc that. "Scouse spitter lvl 135, Habitat: Wheelie bin in merseyside"

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom